{26}

"It was a mistake that I came here to hell. I was killed in an accident, by an old man, who didn't see where he drove. I woke up in hell, and got punished everyday, by those devils. I also attended school for a week or so, where everyone bullied the weaker ones, and soon enough I turned into them. I beat the ones who irritated me. People started to get scared of me, and suddenly I was the one who ruled the school. It felt so good, but also so wrong. I still got punished for nothing. I never hurt people when I was alive. I was always the good kid who did what my parents told me to, so I didn't understand why it happened. They tortured me, Taehyung. They made cuts just as deep as yours. They kicked me and punched me. They shot all kinds of poison into my body everyday, which led to many seizures. I begged them everyday, to stop, but they never did. They told me they liked the way my pained face looked. I thought I was gonna be here forever, but God soon enough found out that there was a mistake, and brought me up to where I was supposed to be . He healed my wounds, and gave me a place to sleep, but I never thanked him for it, because I turned into a terrible person. It hurt so much, Taehyung, and I feel so bad for all the things I did to the people I hurt."

Jungkook silently cry into my shoulder, but I don't say anything. I only hug him tightly, until he become drowsy and fall asleep. I get a blanket for him, and place it over him. He was so innocent, but got turned into a monster by this place. I feel terrible. Should I tell him about my past too? I don't know. It's not that I don't trust him, but I'm scared that I will turn into a crybaby. I hate crying.
After a little time of thinking, I walk into the bathroom, to treat my wounds.

Don't worry Jungkook. We'll get out of here. I'll make sure of that.

[Authors Note]

This story is coming to an end