{18}

The movie is so scary! Why is there this crazy clown in it!? I jump and scream every time something scary comes. That would be like, every second.

I've found out that I don't like horror movies.

The lights are off, what if there is a clown hiding in a shadow or something. Or in my house?! I can't go home to that.

"What did you think about the movie then Taehyung?" Jungkook's voice is heard somewhere, which scares the living sh*t out of me.

"Taehyung?"

He calls my name, but I can't even look at him.

"Too... dark."

I whisper, but I know he heard it, as he runs over and turns on the light again. I find myself pulling my knees, up to my jaw, and close my eyes.

"Taehyung? Was it really that scary?" Jungkook asks, actually sounding worried. Sounds out of the window is heard in the room, and I scream.

"Please don't eat me, zombie!"

I scream, and begin to cry. Yep. That movie was very scary. I think I'll have a nightmare tonight.

"Shhh, Tae. It's okay. It's just me, Jungkook. I didn't know, you were that scared of horror movies. Do you have bad experience with them?"

He awkwardly pulls me into a hug, but my arms never leave my legs. My cheeks are stained with tears. I feel like a kid.

"I-I have n-no experience with h-horror movies," I whisper, in the smallest tone I've ever heard myself talk.

"Did you never watch a horror movie when you were alive?"

He asks confused. I shake my head, as a 'no', and cry in silence. I never did anything, I think to myself.

"I think you should stay over tonight."

Jungkook says, but it comes out more as a whisper. I nod, and croak out a small 'okay', before I feel Jungkook lifting me up from the couch, and up the stairs.

I can feel the darkness around me, so I close my eyes tight, and try to think of something else. Jungkook pats my head, before laying down on the floor.

"J-Jungkook?"

I whisper. I hear a little shifting around. Jungkook must have turned his face in the way of the bed, to look at me, but we can't see each other's faces, because of the dark.

"Yes?"

I hesitate for a second, trying to think a little of how to say the words.

"Can you please come up here? I'm scared."

Once again I hear shifting, and the next thing I know, Jungkook is in the bed beside me, holding my hand. I snuggle into him, before falling asleep.