{12}

Sleep.... sleep.... sleep. But then... no more sleep, no more dream for me. [;)]
Guess who woke me up? Jungkook.
Because he's right beside me... in the bed. What the hell?

"J-Jungkook? What are you-"

"Shhh. I'm trying to sleep."

Well, what can I do. I close my eyes again, and the next thing I know, it's already morning, but before I can escape, a strong arm grabs my waist, and pulls me close.
I blush out of embarrassment.

"J-Jungkook..."

"Ugh."

"U-uuhhhh. J-Jungkook we have school."

"Whatever, let's diss school."

No, I'm not gonna diss school, for this shit head. I use all my strength to come out of his grip, and stand up to put on my uniform.
Where did I put it last night? On the chair right? Right.

"I'm going to the bathroom."

I make my way into the bathroom, and put on my uniform, before making my way out again. Let's make a cool entrance Taehyung. Come on!

Buuuut that didn't go well. I walked in on him putting on his trousers. Damn that six pack. Wait what? Never mind.

"Ah, s-sorry."

I hurry into the bathroom again, and wait for him to be done.

"You can come out now."

I walk out. He has clothes on now. Phew. We're both red of embarrassment, and no one is talking.
We both make a move towards the door, but when we see each other moving we stop, and laugh awkwardly.

"Let's... eat," Jungkook says.

"Eat... yeah. Let's eat."

~

After eating, we walk to school, and go to class. First now, I see that we are in the same class.

"Mr. Kim was requested by Him to sit beside Mr. Jeon."

The teacher says. Jungkook's expression, goes from confused to angry.

"Well, tell Him that Mr. Jeon doesn't wanna sit beside a twat."

Jungkook says, which kind of hurts, but I guess I shouldn't have expected anything.

Small giggles is heard around in the classroom, and I turn red in embarrassment.

"Sorry, I only listen to order made by my chef, so Mr. Kim please take a seat beside Mr. Jeon."

I nod, and walk over to my new table, which is put together with Jungkook's.
He immediately ignores me, and looks out of the window.

"Today you're gonna work in teams. 4 in each group. It's with the one you sit beside. Now stand up, and choose which other pair you wanna work with."

Jungkook stands up, and walks over to Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon's table. They nod to each other, because Yoongi smirks, and makes a hair flip, in my way. Jungkook turns around and smiles at me, before he motions for me to come over.

The teacher explains what to do, and so we start. Jungkook keeps asking me what to do. In the end I don't wanna answer anymore, but then he starts doing aegyo, and touches my chest. I blush, and gives in.

~

After class, I immediately walk to my next class, but Jungkook stops me on the way.

"There is a big party this Friday, bigger than Min Yoongi's, at my place. Wanna come?" He asks, and I hesitantly nod. He shows a big bunny smile, before walking away again.

~

When second class is over, I walk to the cafeteria, and get my food. All the tables is full, and I spot Jimin sitting with his new friends. He doesn't look very happy, but he chose it himself.

I decide to just sit on the schools rooftop. It's a nice place, and very quiet. Just what I need.