{14}

Jungkook's POV:

I regret it. I regret doing this dare. I wish I had the confidence, to just say no, but I didn't.

I regret everything.

Taehyung POV:

I lay in my bed at home, thinking about the life in heaven.

I can't commit suicide, so that thought quickly gets rejected, but I feel like a big part of my new life (if you can even call it that) was just... wasted, because I couldn't even think straight for one night.
I hate alcohol.

"Wanna talk about it?"

What was that!?!

"Come to me and talk about it. Just follow the white stairs to my office."

White stairs form in front of my bed, and goes right through the ceiling.

I slowly stand up, and walk over to the stairs, and as soon as I set one foot on the staircase the ceiling breaks, but nothing falls down. It makes a way up to nothing. Just whiteness.
I walk up the stairs, and end up in the same office as I did a week ago.

"Welcome."

It's God. I should have guessed that it was him.

"Thank you."

"So, your sad thoughts reached me, even though you didn't pray, so you should feel special, because I don't bring just anyone up here."

He says, and I feel slightly embarrassed, that he knows about me, my virginity and little crush.

"No need to be embarrassed about it. I just want you to tell me exactly what happened."

I hesitantly tell Him everything that happened the last week, but his facial expressions never changes. It's the same stone face all the way through, he only nods sometimes in understanding.

After I'm done telling the whole story, it feels like a big weight on me shoulders disappear.

"I see. Thank you very much for telling me, Taehyung. Don't you feel a lot better now?"

I nod, more relaxed than before.

"I need to tell you one more thing, before you'll have to leave."

"Yes?"

"You are a very special boy of your own, Taehyung, and I know that you'll change a lot of people in fantastic ways and make them believe. Keep making the people pray to me up here, because that way they, but also you, will find happiness."

I nod, and thank him, before taking my leave.

I need to make people pray up here. It can't be that hard can it?