{9}

An offer? Why am I here then?

"I want you to leave, and not tell any teacher about this, and so you will be the lucky boy, and get to hang out with  us from now on. How about that?"

Jimin would never, right? Even tho I don't know him that well, I just saved him yesterday.

In the end though Jimin looks at me in an apologetic way, before running away.

Man this sucks.

"Well well well, Taehyung was it? How come you helped that little nerd, who just dumped you?"

I give him an angry look, but they just laugh at me.

First school day isn't the way I expected it. I got a friend, then lost him on the same day,

"Aw, are we angry now huh? Don't worry, we'll beat all the anger out of you, until there is only fear left."

He smirks, and nods to the other boys, and so they step closer, until they're right in front of me.

2 of the boys take my arms, while one of them slowly lifts up his arm.

"Do it Yoongi," Jungkook says, and with that the guy hits my face, and damn it hurts.

This never happened to me before, which must be why it hurts 10 times more than I think it actually should.
The guy, Yoongi, hits my face a couple more times, until the 2 boys lets go of me, and I fall to the ground. He then kicks my stomach.

"Thank you and now leave, I wanna finish this myself," Jungkook says, smiling evilly. The other guys doesn't say a word, just leaves.

"P-please s-stop. I b-beg you," I plead, as he walks over to me.

"Sorry, can't do."

He kicks my stomach, which leads me coughing up blood.
Jungkook's eyes widen, as he sees the red liquid on the ground.
His eyes fills with regret, and bends down in front of me.

"You're... new?"

I look at him in confusion, but nod as I'm scared he might do something if I don't answer.

"Shit! I'm gonna be in so much trouble! Ugh!"

"Wha-at?"

I croak out. He doesn't answer, but just lifts me up in his arms instead. My head hurts, but that's nothing compared to my stomach. It feels like a bomb is gonna explode inside me any moment.

~

Jungkook runs and runs, until we're outside a small house.
He steps inside, and closes the door with his foot. Then he walks into what seems like the living room, and places me on a small couch, then he disappears out of the room, for a short moment.

When he comes back, he has something in his hands.
He sits on the floor, and pulls out a small bottle, with... milk?

"Here drink this. It'll help."

He helps me drink the milk, and then looks around with a scared look on his face.

I knew there was something good inside of him.
Soon enough, drowsiness takes over me, and I fall into a deep slumber, away from all my problems.

[Authors Note]

This chapter must have been confusing, but don't worry, in next chapter there'll be an explanation.