{8}

"We have a new student today class. Introduce yourself please."

Introduction. One of the million things I'm bad at. How do you introduce yourself in a cool, but still relaxed way? I don't know, because of my stupid sickness. It's actually really embarrassing.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Hello."

I say as I try to look as cool and relaxed as possible, but no one seems to care, not even the teacher.
Awkwardness fills the room.

"Sit down please, Mr. Kim"

The teacher says politely, but to be honest I liked the school principal better.

This class is maths. Ugh...

~

After class I sit back, because I don't know what to do next. Everybody is leaving the room, but why?
I stand up as the last one in the room, and walk into the hallway, but what I see is something I would never have expected to happen in heaven.
A boy is getting beat up by another guy, while a group of people is standing around them shouting "fight, fight, fight", not even helping the poor boy on the floor.

It's a disaster.

"Hey! Stop that! You're hurting him!"

I feel myself pushing through the crowd, running over to the guy who's punching the poor kid on the floor.
The boy looks at me in shock, but that soon enough turns into hateful glare.

"And what do you think you're doing?"

I quickly glance at the boy under me. He shakes his head, showing me not to piss the guy off, but I think I already did, so I just smile to him, and turn back to bully.

"Don't hit him."

Everybody laughs at me. This is nothing like I expected it to be.

"And who do you think you are to tell me what to do?"

"I'm Taehyung?"

The bully's face drops, and he looks even more pissed.

"Let's leave, so the little shit can help his lover," a guy beside the bully says.

"This is not over," the bully says, before walking away, and with that the big crowd is gone too, and I'm alone with the beat up kid beside me.

"T-thank you for helping me. No one has ever done that before," the boy says, and smiles at me.

"Wait. Does that mean, he's done this to you before?"

"Everyone does it. I'm like, the nerd of this school. But they only do it because Jungkook does it. They think they're cool, just because they are like him."

"I'm sorry about that."

I feel bad for the guy, really.

"Don't be. Jungkook does that to everyone who irritates him. What I'm more scared of is actually what's gonna happen to you next."

Jungkook, huh? I shake the wicked thoughts out of my head, and try to keep up the conversation.

"What's your name?"

I ask, forcing out a small smile.

"My name is Park Jimin. I'm in the 3rd year here. How about you?"

"I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm new here."

We shake hands, and I help him stand up.

"Let's hurry to the next class, before the bell rings!"

He says, and begins to walk. I pull out my schedule. I have Science next.

"Awh, we don't have the same class, but let me walk you to yours."

He takes my hand, and starts running. We run together down the halls, before stopping outside a door with the sign "Science" on it.

I thank him before walking inside.
The teacher steps inside, just as I sit down.

~

As class is over it's lunch time. I walk into the hallway, and see Jimin waiting for me.
We walk into the cafeteria together, standing in line to get food. Afterwards we sit at a lonely table at the back.

"So what's up with this Jungkook guy?"

I ask, looking at the table where Jungkook sits with a bunch of boys. They're laughing at something.

"He beats people, because he's like the schools bad boy. You know what I mean right? Every school has a bad boy. Even mine when I was alive."

"I never went to school."

I say out of embarrassment. I don't want him to know I was sick before. He will think I'm stupid, because I've never tried things other teenagers have.

"Oh, so you got homeschooled?"

"Yeah. Let's put it like that."

An awkward silence fills the room.

"Jungkook... isn't like other people. He started in hell, but that was a mistake. He was down there so many years, so he turned into something terrible. He likes chaos, and it seems like there is nothing good inside him anymore, but God still wanted him here. No one ever found out why, but that's just how it is, and now others has to suffer because of him."

All anger leaves at that. I shouldn't hate on him. He has been through a lot. I'm sure of that.

~

The rest of the day goes by pretty fast, and soon enough I'm with Jimin walking out of school.

That's until 2 pair of hands grabs me and Jimin, and pulls us all the way behind the school.
We are surrounded by Jungkook and his "gang".

"Jimin, I'll give you an offer. I hope you'll take it."