{7}

An irritating beeping noice wakes me up the next morning.
I look around, and spot an alarm on a small white table. I click on different buttons, but it won't turn off. Instead I clicked on something that made the noice louder. Now my whole house is one big alarm.

"Argh! How do I do this?!"

I shout to myself. At last I must have clicked on the right button, because it finally stopped.

"Finally! You woke the whole neighborhood," someone shouts. It must have been one of my neighbors.

My face turns red in embarrassment, as I walk out of my room and into what seems like the kitchen to find some food, before I will be heading to school.

I'm excited, as it's my first time to ever attend school. I had a teacher at home, who helped me learn a lot, but I guess not enough.
I find some corn flakes I think, and eat starts to eat. Not much tho, I'm not that hungry.

~

As I walk out of my house, I see a lot of young people walking out too, so I follow them, and end up at the school! I just hope it's the right one.
As I get inside, I see most people go to their lockers, while others walk with what I'm guessing is their friends.

There is a big sign on one of the doors, which says 'principal', so I walk in there.

An older woman is sitting in a white chair, writing on a piece of paper. At first she doesn't notice me, so I walk over to her, and awkwardly coughs. She then looks up and smiles.

"Well hello there. What can I help you with my boy?"

"Uhm, I'm new in here, and I don't know where I have to be," I say laughing awkwardly.

"Oh, what's your name sweetie?"

"My name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung."

"Oh yes! That's right! I heard that you were gonna come soon. I have a schedule for you right over here."

She stands up, and walks over to a shelf with thousands of papers on it. She takes the one at the top, and walks over to her desk again. She looks at it for a moment before passing it to me.

"So how old are you Mr. Kim?"

"I'm 22."

"22!? Aren't you too old to start in school!?"

"Uhm. I guess, but God just told me to go."

She nods i'm understanding and gives me a small smile, before telling me to go to class.

But where is my class?

As that thought comes to my mind, it's like God can hear me, because a teacher approaches me, and helps me walk to my class.

Did God just help me??

[Authors Note]

Don't worry, Taehyung will meet Jungkook very soon.