Sam And Cat

I don't like the way this is wrote. It's all wrong. I'm changing it.
________________________________
It was Monday morning, the sun was shining in beautiful Hollywood. The meat loving blonde was still asleep, like she would be at 8am. Sam didn't have to log into her online school until 9:30. As if on que, the hyper active  and red haired Cat Valentine jumped on her room mates bed.

"Sammy, can you drive me to school please? I lost my bike key." Cat pleaded in her Sam opened one of her eyes as they got used to the light, same was used to cat doing stupid things. It's what she does best.
"Do I have to kiddo? it's like 8am moma don't do early." Sam reached for her pearphone and contemplated whether to take the slightly smaller friend to school.
"please Sammy" Cat knew Sam's weaknesses. All she had to do was give that cute puppy dog look that Sam just couldn't say no to.

Sam loved that way she gave her that look, her dimples showed and gave her butterfly's. Sam groaned sitting up in bed. She really didn't want to, but she'd do anything for Car.
"I don't see why you can't walk?" Sam asked, as if that could be an option so she could stay in bed for an extra hour.
"It's too far please! please! please please!please!" After all that pleading Sam finally cracked and grave up.
"Fine." Sam huffed and sighed in defeat.

Cat skipped out of the room happy as she was getting ready for school, but remembered she'd forgot to bring her clothes to the bathroom.  Sam got up and began looking for her jeans, she bent over in lacey blue things, needless to say that fitted her ass perfectly.

The other roommate was unaware that the older girl was getting changed and she walked in the room and saw her friend looking for her jeans bent right over. Cat screamed and ran out of the room. Cat had never seen Sam half naked, even though they lived together, Sam was never up in time- even on weekends.

Cat ran into the bathroom embarrassed that she saw her best friend, Sam Puckle half naked. The biggest part is she didn't mind, yeah it felt weird but, it felt kinda right. Sam quickly threw on a pair of jeans and a pair of red converse topped off with a red jumper. Finally getting dressed, she ran to the bathroom where Cat was and stood outside the door knocking.

"I'm sorry I didn't know I thought you were taking a wazz or something.l Sam protested, "It's okay you just need to tell me when your changing I didn't mean to walk in on you Sammy." After making acting class Cat tried to show that she was unaffected, but that was the completely opposite.
"I'm really sorry Cat" Sam apologised, and was a bit red looking. After all she did just reveal herself half naked.
"It's okay Sam can you drive me to school now?" Cat walked out of the bathroom with a nice red dress which made her have curves in all the right places, she looked amazing. Sam's jaw dropped, and her heart beat faster.

"Come on kiddo." They both got on to the bike and rode off together, wearing an helmet of course. After dropping cat off, and returning him. Sam had fallen asleep in her usual spot on the couch, hugging her favourite thing- fried chicken. After an hour after being asleep she just stayed on the sofa and surfed the web on her phone.

It was 7pm. Sam's phone went off, checking it. All it said was that Cat was going to jaded until 9pm and not to worry, of course it was overloaded with hearts. Sam fell back to sleep throwing her phone back on the table.

Cat thought Sam always looked so cute when she was sleeping  and could see her abs through her shirt, it was unusual that girls had abs- especially if they were as lazy as Sam. The young red head always thought Sam was really hot, but thought Sam would never go for her since they were completely different- bipolar actually. Cat stepped towards Sam to wake her up, she jumped on Sam- that was the only way she knew how. Sam tackled Cat to the ground, Sam's legs around her waist, practically sat on her butt, and her Cats face pushed to the floor. "Kid you can't wake me up like that!" Sam felt guilty, she could have hurt the best room mate she'd ever had.
"Im sorry I woke you, you looked so peaceful and cute, but will you come in the bedroom I don't like being alone." said spoke looking at her shoes. Did she just call me cute? Sam thought to her self.
"Okay kiddo whatever you want." She headed  for the bedroom and collapsed on the bed falling asleep. Cat got out of the shower and into some pj's.

Cat unlocked the door quietly trying not to make a noise, she went in to there bedroom, and quietly got into bed. After watching Girly Cow and doing her homework. Cat checked the time on her pearphone it was 1am, she put it on charge and bugged her pillow and fell asleep. The day had sure taken a lot out of her.

"Cat, pass moma a fatcake" Sam demanded. Sam was getting impatient and hungry given the fact that she hasn't ate much.

Cat didn't answer. It had been said that the girl could sleep through a hurricane.

"CAT!" Sam shouted, surprisingly she didn't wake up the whole neighbourhood.  Cat jumped up from her bed and began to cry. "What's wrong kiddo?" Said Sam feeling worried and concerned for her best friend.
"I had a bad dream Sam it was about this robot that was killing me and then I drowned in some soup and then and and and and...." Cats lovely brown eyes filled up with tears, Sam came and hugged Cat. This was a shock to Cat considering her friend has always told her that she 'wasn't a hugger' but she needed the comfort so she didn't give it much thought.

"It's okay tell me the rest. I've got you. I'm here." they both sat down together, Cat resting her feet over Sam's legs, and they were in a semi- comfortable position.
"Well then you walked out on me, you took your motorcycle and left Sam, like I was nothing." Cat said playing with her hair, explaining the dream only made her cry harder.
"Oh! Cat you know I would never leave you, not even for all the fatcakes, in the world I promise I love you." letting the words trail off her tongue as if she regretted it.

"I hope you don't I couldn't live without my bestie, I love you too" Sam blushed, Sam had never felt this before, Cat gave her a tight hug, although Cat wished she didn't, it only made her blush more.
"Can I um come in your bed tonight Sam?" Cat asked hoping she'd say yes, she'd knew she'd say yes.
"Okay but don't wake me up like before you scared the shiz out of me." Cat jumped into Sams bed which had a chicken smell to it. Cat looked at her bright pink clock on the wall, that Sam had bought her and saw it was 4 am, she was about to tell Sam to get to sleep but she already was snoring like crazy, Cat put her arm around Sam, and she snuggled into Sam, Sam felt it all, she just gave off a big grin. It was almost as if they were protecting each other.