Love

****Sam's P.O.V*****

I woke up to look over at the sleeping red, she looked pretty cute when she was sleeping. It's like she even smiles in her sleep, which is so adorable... What I can't be thinking this...I'm a Puckett things like this don't happen. I carefully get up taking my clothes to the bathroom to change we're not having a repeat of last time. I get a text from Tori.

From Tori.

Samantha You up? Let's have a sleep over at your place I'll bring ribs and peppy cola.

sent: 10:02am

I remember drinking peppy cola with Carly those were the violent and butter fun rocking sock hitting times.

To Tori:

yes. What kinda ribs? You gotta bring some Salad stuff for Cat. And don't forget donuts. And never call me SAMANTHA!

Sent: 10:07pm

I got all dressed in a white top and black skinny jeans with my leather jacket and sneakers.

From Tori:

BBQ RIBS!!! oh and yeah look who's being a thoughtful gf;) and I didn't even say donuts but fine!:)

Sent: 10:15

I unlocked the door to see Cat standing at the door.

"Hey sleepy head" I said in kind of a song.

"Hey Sammy" she hugged me like she always does she did it for a few more seconds then usual but oh well.

"Hey kid do you mind if Tori stays over?"

"Um no of c-course not, why are you spending so much time with Tori?" She sounded disappointed

"Oh is it a problem.... Because I could always stay at hers instead" I said trying to make her change her mind.

"Okay I'll come too, it's just that I haven't been to Tori's in ages" she says excitedly

To Tori:

What about at your place your parents are out on business..

Sent 1pm

From Tori.

Yeah okay, no problem come over whenever. Jades here so hurry.

Sent 1:30pm

"Cat, we should probably leave now because Tori's with jade" I hope Jade leaves.

T

"Okay I'll all ready Sammy."

We grab our bags and headed to the car, I packed the bags in the trunk and it was quite obviously she was staring at my biceps.

"Oh, never call me Sammy again!" I shout Laughing

"But your my sammy" she pouts

"Just get in the car I'm hungry"

*******

We arrive at Tori's.

••••Cat's P.O.V••••

We arrived at Tori's and decided to leave our bags in the car, Sam's choice of course, she just wanted to eat.

"Hey Sam, can I at least get my charger? I have people to text?" I ask with a pout.

"Ha! Like who?" She questions

"Like, Robbie, Justin Bieber, and Tom." I need to check Justin's twitter obviously, don't wanna miss anything.

"Yeah okay I suppose" she throws the keys at me.

I turn around and put the keys in the hole and try and lift the trunk, Sam sees me struggle.

"Haha! Your so weak, I'll help you kid." She laughs

"What's that suppose to me" my brows knit together in confusion.

She goes behind me and lifts the trunk pressing her body on mine, I can feel the heat rise, i quick head in and get my charger hiding my blushing face.

We walk up to Tori's door and Sam knocks really loud it kinda frightens me.

"Hey what's up tori?" Sam laughs

"Nothing now your here come in" she winks at her. She's flirting, I hate it. I don't like it, why does it have to be my Sam? Just why? I love her.... No valentine, she's not bisexual and neither are you. Show her you have Robbie.

I follow in behind them.

Oh good Robbies here.

"Robbie!" I fake a smile.

"Hellooroonie Cat" he sounds excited.

I feel bad if I lead him on but it's for good purpose. Ugh I'm sorry Robbie.

"What's up Cat you didn't answer my texts?" He questions.

"Oh Robbie my battery died I'm really sorry" I smile widely.

"Hey get this girl some power" Robbie shouts.

I giggle " yeah Tori where can I charge my pear phone?"

She shows me and I quickly plug it in.

"Where's the ribs at Tori?" Sam questions.

"In the fridge behind the OJ" she says smiling. I want her smile to go, gosh same really changes me...

"Hey Cat wanna go on a walk..." Robbie says quietly. He's so sweet.

"Yeah, anyone wanna come-"I got interrupted

"Yes!" Tori answered "come on Sam you come too"

"Nah I'm eatin" Sam responded with half a chicken bit in her mouth from Chunk-a-chicken.

"Instead of going out we should play t or d like last time.." I suggest.. I want it to happen tonight.

______________

I'm really sorry I have had a lot go on lately, I will carry on which is good news, but I will be kinda busy so I won't update often thanks for all the people who viewed and favourited my story please tell me if you don't like it and what I can change which will make me a better writer.

I just have school and such, If you have any suggestions on how this end please tell me as I'm struggling, also thanks for the comments, and I enjoy making you guys happy. thanks

Dannii