Telling Nona

A/N: yah, I got really bored and decided to

Make a fault in our puckentine. If you wanna check it out that would be totally cool, please comment and favourite:) it would mean a lot to me.

Anyways this will probably be my last chapter of this story but The fault in our puckentine will be so long... So yeah go checkkk it out, the summary I crappy but hopefully you'll like it.

Sams P.O.V

Me and Cat have been living quite awkward lately. I think I rushed us in to the relationship abit fast.

"Hey kid." I can't believe am actually trying for her. I don't try for anyone. I love her so it's completely different.

"Yeah Sam." I hear a hint of sorrow in her voice.

"What's wrong with you lately? You just seem distant." I confront her, I can't keep waiting for a answer many more, I care about her.

"It's nothing, well... I wanna tell nona about us, I'm ready and she needs to know I love you.." That's cute.

"Oh" was all I said, why am I such a screw up.

"But... W-we don't have to... If you don-" she starts crying, what have I done, I love her so I do the only thing to make her happy, I wrap my arms around her, and hold her, I'm mad at myself I'm such an idiot.

"I want to, Cat I've realised.. I love you literally my heart beats for you, I take everything from you and I want to give something back, I would shout your name from every roof top, heck I'd even give up meat for you.. I hope I don't." I laugh while she looks at me and the sorrow in her eyes are gone, I can protect her, she's my angel my one and only. 

"Sam, that was the sweetest ever, I love you and don't worry you can keep your meat, I know how much it means to you" she smiles, her dimples what they do to me, smile she makes me happy.

"Okay well tell her now it's 3:20 she'll be playing bingo, we'll quickly go in my car." It was a quick thing, I don't want to linger in the old peoples home.

And like that cats arms wrapped around me like a blanket, like love, warmth off a blank and a blush appeared on my face, like no other person could do but her. We quickly drive to see nona.

_____

Me and Cat quickly walk through the double doors.
"Hey girls!" Nona quickly wrapped her arms around both of us, embracing us in a hug.

"Hey nona" cat squeals, they're really close you know.

I Just greet her with a simple "sup"

"Nona... I would like to tell you something.." Cat looks at me and we both nod. I'm ready, she's ready and I'm completely not regretting this. We're too far in now to not tell her.

"Me and Sam.. Are um... We're Dating Nona." she confesses then finds my hand and interwinds our fingers.

"I know you might not agree Nona, but Sam makes me happy, she makes me smile when I'm down she cares for me Nona, heck she'd even steal a whole set off a TV show for me Nona, she saved me from the dump truck-" nona quickly interrupts.

"I understand, you and Samantha are in love, I'm Completely fine with it, as long as your happy honey, and if Samantha ever hurts you, just let me remind her, you will never to near her-"

"I would never hurt her Nona, I'm deeply Inlove with Cat, I wouldn't let anyone hurt her, and the day when someone does, let's just say they won't ever again." I'll kill them, don't put it past me honestly.

"You and Cat have my consent, as long as your both happy that's all that matters to me!" Calm down Nona, it's like we're getting married.

"Thankyou for understanding Nona, anyway I have to go nona I have to start my project." Cat waves goodbye and walks ahead while me and nona talk.

"You better treat her right, she's the only family I have left." I really looked at Nona straight in the eyes, I looked back at Cat.

"I'd never hurt her Nona, I don't intent to, I would hate myself. She's like an angel. Now she's my angel, who would be stupid enough to mess this up? Not me." I knew that me and Cat would make it through anything, I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life right beside her because after all, I'm her little Puckell, and I wouldn't have it any other way.