Our Birthday

Sam's P.O.V
I woke up this early this mornin' 7:30 early. It's Saturday and it's mine and Cat's birthday, I feel bad for Cat being alone, well not alone but with no family not that mines any better.
I check my pearphone 17 messages, 2 from Carly, 1 from benson, 1 from gibby, 4 from Melanie and 6 from... M-mom.
Carly -happy birthday besttie x
-I miss you sam...

Freddie-happy birthday Samantha ;)

Gibby-Happy birthdaaaay blonde.

The messages I've been dreading
Melanie-Happy Birthday wow both 18!
-I'm coming to La AHHHHH
-your probably asleep,
-pick me up from the airport at 10am

-to Melanie
Um okay happy birthday too I can't wait to see you I guess.

I didn't look at the messages from my mom.... Well that woman.

***************
It's 8:30am after cat woke up, she tried to creep up on me like she does but she always giggles and I notice her.
"What's wrong Sammy?" she asks concerned hiding it that big jumper that looks so cute on her, STOP IT PUCKETT!

"Well, Melanie's coming over to stay for the week ugh oh and Happy birthday Kido!" I hand her the gift wrapped in pink wrapping paper with unicorns on it. She started to unwrap it like a child on Christmas, after all she is Cat.

Cat's P.O.V
It read on the tag "To My Caterina and Bestfriend/Cool roommate" I opened it up.
"Beautiful. I speak wrapping my arms around Sam's neck. My Caterina it felt right. I'm so luckily to have Sam.

"Not a Hugger." she yelled she put the necklace on me holding my red locks.
"Hey bab- where's the other half to.." I dang I wish I didn't open my mouth.
"It's right here." Sam took the chain from under her jumper and connected ours together.
Her shirt was tight I could see her flat ab pale stomach. "Forever?" I asked.
"Forever" she answered. "Don't tell anyone I'm wearing a neckless I have a rep to keep."
she winked at me.
"Wait there's a note inside"
"No there isn't" she says nervously.
It read
"I love you, I'm glad you don't hate me like most people do, you don't get scared, you help me, and for that Caterina I will also protect and serve you have a great day from your puckell ;)" I blushed
"I think that's beautiful Sam, I love you."
The words love left my lips and it burnt, is it friend love? Is it love love? I don't know yet.
"Your so nice Cat thankyou"

"I have your present"
"What is it...."
I took her by the wrist I was burning at her touch I lead her into our bedroom her pierce blue were on me.
"Here"
She opened it to reveal a new leather Jacket
"Cat this is amazing thankyou" she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek I blushed so much.
Sam puckell kissed me, Cat! I can't believe it right now it's 9 I'm pretty sure the clock stopped my heart sure has Mr purple bought me back to reality when I dropped him on the floor.
****************
Sam's P.O.V
God Cat's beautiful, I kissed her on the cheek she seemed to blush a lot. I'm really glad I have her, she cares more then my mom does and her boyfriends that bought my love but Cat she's different.
"Um Cat?"
"Yeah Sammy" I hate that. But I let it go for her.
"Do you wanna come with me to pick up Melanie?"
She looked abit nervous "after that twin thing it will be abit weird wouldn't it?"
"Nope it's okay Cat, she's over it"
"It will be abit hard to tell you guys apart" she giggles
"Oh" I feel abit offended
"But of course I know who my own Sammy is" there it is those words that make me blush like crazy it's what she does to me.
We both got in the car and sang I'm living the good life, Cat borrowed my shades she looked so good.
************
At the airport
Sam rested against the car nona let her borrow. Cat was in the back seat playing with her hair and listening to music.

"Melanie over here" Sam shouted
"Well isn't it Samantha and Cat!" Melanie said cheerfully
"You maybe my sister but if you say that again-you won't be breathing"
"Hey Melanie" Cat beamed.
"Hey Cat Happy birthday" Melanie passed Cat Bibble.
"OMG" was all she said before she took the Bibble and ate it like a wild cat.
"Wow Cat calm down with the Bibble." Sam giggled. Sam didn't want her roommate too hyper tonight.
Melanie opened the door to the car and put her seatbelt on.
"Hey Sis, where's my present?"
"In the shop, I'm kidding it's at the house"
"Hey Cat, I haven't seen you since, that time me and Samant-"
"NO" Sam screamed
"Samantha Puckell" cat giggled
"Hey Cat it's Puckett" sam corrected her
"Oh you don't shout at Cat!" Melanie whined
Sam kept driving.
********finally arriving home*******
Cat's P.O.V

"Wow nice apartment." Melanie said softly falling on to Sam's bed.
"Hey Hey Hey! That's my bed Melanie!"
"You can sleep with me...I mean if you want"
I really wanted her to say yeah. 
"It's alright Cat I'll sleep On the pull out." She said smiling
"I'll join you so you don't get scared" i don't think Sammy would really get scared but I might.
"oooO Samantha your a boxer type" Melanie chuckled
"DONT GO THROUGH MY STUFF I'm gotta go quickly... To see Tori." why can't Sam understand.
"Kaykay Sammy text me when you miss me." I winked

2 minutes after Sam left I got a text
From Sam
I miss you already:) - 11:04am
That's so cute of her. I love her so much.

To Sam
I feel awkward, I miss you when are you home?:) xxxx 11;08

I felt a buz "zzz" I mimicked.
From Sam
As soon as I can red, try not to kiss Melanie ;) xxx 11:20
She actually put kisses on the end I'm dead.

******Sam's P.O.V******
I felt a vibration on my leg  
"Who's that?" I knew Tori from when we embarrassed her boyfriend on iCarly. Fun times.
"It's Cat."

"Oh, you guys make a good couple." she half spoke looking down. What the butter sock..

From Cat
I thought it was you, I wouldn't  have otherwise! :) xxx 11:23

"WHAT VEGA."she shouted
"Nothing, the way cat goes on about you all the Time it seems like she's inlove or something." I keep looking down and smiling at my phone. Tori's boring. Really good cheek bones though.

To Cat
Oh I see so we wished it was me then ;) I mean look at me I'm such a Catch xxxx 11:26
"Wait...s-she talks about m-me?"
"all the time puckell."
"Puckett!"
"God she doesn't even reply to me that fast!"

From Cat
I suppose it would have been less weird, and your not a fishhieee but your pretty Sammy! :) xxx
"I didn't think Cat liked girls-"
"Your not just some girl Sam, she wants you to be hers."
"How do you know you could be lying." I do trust her, I have no right not to.

"I'll work on It Samantha" she winked.