Your effects.

Sam's P.O.V
Hours she's made me sit and watch this movie, hours, it's almost finished, thankgod! As much as I like this movie, I've seen it 100 times with Carly. I feel her shoulder to shoulder with me, I'm burning at her touch; I need to cool off why in the chizz is this happening?
"Im going out side for umm Air." I speak desperate to get out.
"Kk I'll come to let me just-"
"No!" I snapped
Her brows knitted together in confusion
"Why not, are you leaving? Please don't leave me!" I felt really bad for the kid, so I cracked.
"Oh fine you can come." I threw my jack on.
"Kk." she smiled. What is she doing to me?

Why in lords does she have to around me all the time, I'll crack, I'll over heat, she's driving me insane. I'm glad I met her though.

"I'm going to go to the store quickly text me if you need anything." I put my helmet on and rode away, maybe this will take my mind off Cat Valentine.

**********

Cat's P.O.V
I don't understand why she didn't want me to go outside with her, she might be hiding something, what if she leaves me? I don't want my Sammy to leave me. Sam's been about an hour, normally it only takes 35 minutes I wonder what's keeping her I'm really worried. I texted her asking her if she's okay but I keep checking my pink pearpod but nothing!

I begin texting nona, she finally figured out how to use that pearphone.
To Nona: Nona I can't get ahold of Sam I'm scared it's really late, I hope she's okay. I miss her nona, what if something happened I feel terrible :( x ;sent at 11:45

From Nona: I'm sure she's fine Caterina, you know Sam she probably just got hungry and went for a burger, nothing to be worried about darling x :sent 12:10

I must have rang her a millions of times my hearts breaking, I feel like I want to die.

************
Sam's P.O.V
I arrived at the store "dellsmarket" I walk in a I feel a lovely warm breeze fall over me, I quickly realised why I came here, oh yeah! I want something that says to Cat that were forever, best friends.
That were always going to be there for EachOther and that's it, that's when I see it, diamond Incrusted heart split down the middle with a blue stone splitting the broken heart and on the other side a pink stone, I think these are meant for couples but were close, well close enough, on the back it says I love you forever. Should I give her that?
It's her birthday in a week should I save it? I will. It's $150 for her it's worth every penny. I quickly pick it up and buy it aswell as some blue dog, some pink roses and 2 Bibble bags.

I leave the store realising it's 11:32 dang I better get home. I get on my bike, and ring along when suddenly, my tires screech, and I leave thick black lines of friction, I'm okay just a scrape, my heads bleeding and my hands are cut but it's fine, I carry on riding. I finally pull up around 12:30
********************
Cat's P.O.V
I hear the door, and she no other then Sam is standing there.
"Samantha Puckell." I speak angrily.
"Puckett!" She corrects me.
"Where in the heck have you been, I've been worried sick, I thought you were in trouble!"
She takes off her helmet and reveals cuts and bruises on her head.
"Oh My Sammy." I can't believe this happened.
Oh I meant Sammy, I hope she doesn't notice.

"It's okay Cat, I got you alittle something." Sam teased
"Oooo, what could that be exactly" I say Inspecting the bag.
"Bibb-"
"OMG BIBBLE YOU DIDNT"I say seriously
"Yes" she shows me the stuff.
"Your so nice Sam I love-" I ran up and hugged her, maybe she loves me.
"Not a Hugger kitten."Did she just, she just g-gave me a pet name.
"Here" she hands me the Bibble and I quickly funnel down one packet. She's looking at me and I start blushing that effect the girl has on me.
*****************
•authors note•
I might quit this fanfiction, it's dragging on and I'm not much good at it, I don't know, please review and favourite, and give me advice thankyou Danni