Awkward.

Thanks for the 100 views; it really means a lot, I hope you enjoy this I worked really hard. I've been abit busy with school and drama but enjoy!

******Sam's P.O.V*****

It seems awkward after that kiss were finally back home, Tori's sleepover was alright, but we didn't speak much during it, just a kaykay now and then from Cat and a groan from me. We haven't really talked much, but she kissed me.... And her lips numbed mine, she left her mark on me, and there was nothing I could do. I'm not suppose to feel love for another girl I'm a Puckett. This isn't how it's suppose to be. I get a text from Tori we've been spending alot of time together lately.

From; Tori

Hey, wanna hang out I have something to tell you! x

I look away for my phone with a groan. This was really just to gets Cats attention, and hey it did.

"What's wrong puckle?" she giggled. Well, that broke the silence like I predicted.

"Ugh nothing you wouldn't understand." I look away from her cute big brown eyes I can't make eye contact Puckett don't you- I was doing it that awkward look, silence fell for that split moment.

"What's that suppose to mean?!?"she had that look.

"Nothing just drama you know, anyway I gotta go, meet friends ya know that kinda stuff by-"

"Oh I thought we were suppose to hang out today?"she looked sad, I'm totally bailing on her. I can't take it anymore.

"Yeah but that's not until later I got a surprise, don't snoop, I know what your like Cat anyways Bye." I couldn't wait to get out of there she makes my temperature rise. I'm pretty sure I had a dick that would rise too.

"Okay bye I'll text you puckell I lov-" I slammed the door, I couldn't take it I'm so confused. My sexuality has been straight, now it's off at whatever angle. Tori can help me so I hop on my bike and go for a visit.

*******At Tori's*****

I knocked fairly hard at Tori's door. But she didn't seem to answer some girl did.

"Hey is Tori there?"

"Ugh, yeah I'll get her for- wait your Sam from Icarly?" She said questioning herself.

She quickly took a selfie with me and uploaded it to the slap.

"Oh. Yeah can you get Tori." asked running out of effort.

"Yeah fine okay. TORI SAMS HERE"

My phone suddenly buzzed.

Oh it's from Cat.

From:CatValentine

Oh you ditch me to hang with Tori. I need you, and you ditch me! I held my plans off for you. I want you here. :( :'(

I reply in an instant.

To CatValentine

No it's not like that, you know I wanna spend time with you. I will be home soon just a quick stop with tori be home soon.

"God Tori you took your time kept momma waiting." I said playfully.

"Yeah I was just getting dressed, what's down with you and Cat?"

I get another text from Cat damn that girl can type, I look down at my phone and frown this time.

From: Cat

what so you can kiss her in the closet again.

Do you love her? Tell me spill.

No smiley face no kisses. What's wrong with Her.

"Tori she thinks you and I kissed, please get this straight with her"

I text Cat Back

To CatValentine

I NEVER KISSED HER. I WOULD NEVER EVER, not that she's not unattractive. But i know where my heart belongs.

I turned my phone off after that I'm chizzed off.

"Yeah I will do you wanna go for some icecream?" Tori asked somewhat happy/confused.

"Yeah a girl Can eat!" We both laughed.

"I'm unloading a photo to theslap wanna be in it?" She asked pouting

"Sure your sister already took one with me." I'm so photo ready.

I pose smiling arms around Tori, smiling with my icy blue eyes wide.

"You look good in this one posted" she smiled
We ate Icecream, and talked about school and the general shit. Until we were both full and bored.

"Well I better walk you home, and be a gentleman, haha it's like 8 text me later?" As we walk up to her door and we hug goodbye.

I turn my phone back on.
17 miss calls from Cat
12 messages
I quickly run home, and find Cat curled up I a ball on the sofa.

"Hey kiddo?" I said smiling

She slowly starts to awaken fluttering her cute eyes.

"Oh hi, see you had a nice time with Tori and ignore me." she looks down. It looks like she's been crying.

I wrap my arms around her "look kid, I turned my phone off because I don't wanna say anything I don't mean, I know how simple things can upset you. I know your strong, but I just didn't want to hurt you, I don't want to see you sad I will beat anyone who ever makes you lose that beautiful smile of yours, I care for you Cat I haven't showed it your my best-"

"Sam your so sweet, I cant believe you'd do that for me and you think my smile is beautiful?"

"No doubt about it Kiddo your Grade A hot sauce." I say proudly.

"I think your beautiful too Saman-"

"NEVER"

We both giggled later curling up on the sofa together watching bambi, which was Cats choice.

"Hey puckell?"

"It's Puckett but go on."

"I like you, I like you a lot."she got up without a word and left to go sleep in our bedrooms.

She did it again, left me speechless. She drives me crazy but least it isn't awkward anymore.