The Walk

Hey so I've been reading many fanfics and it's all about Cat and her having friends but I'm writing one were Sam has few friends also.

I would like to say Thankyou for the views, and if anyone wants to input there ideas message me!:) I'm really sorry about the late update aswell.

________

Cat's P.O.V

I need Sam to know how I feel...

"Wait how about we watch THE FAULT IN OUR STARS OMG!" I giggle, I love TFIOS. ITS SO CLEVER AND CUTE!!

"NO." Jade looked at me like I killed someone, she left and slammed the door with Beck following closely behind her.

"So um Sammy, wanna help me on the piano. " Tori just asks her calling her Sammy. She's my Sammy no one else's, I came up with the name... She's just letting it go.

"Eh sure, I guess vega" she looks at me..as if she has to have permission.

They sit side by side, leg to leg. I can't handle this, there so close, I can't.

Just before I was about to burst. Sams phone rang, I wonder who it was..

Sam's P.O.V

I slide my phone out if my tight jeans, I read the caller I.D it's.... C-carly

I quickly answer

"Hey Carls" I miss her so much.

"Well hey there cupcake" she sounds happy about something.

"What did you call for" that came out a bit wrong now I regret it and forced to listen to the end tone...shit.

I look at my home and slide it down into my pocket

"Well eh.. time for the movie!" I clap my hands together.. Cat can see right though my fake smile.

Moments later••

Everyone's cuddled up to someone... I decided to sit next to Cat.. I don't know why but Tori's been acting strange I told her to quit the pretending to date thing... But she hasn't.

"Hey are you okay Sammy?" I feel her sweet warm breath in my ear.

I lean down at ear level.

"yeah it's just ... Carls had been acting weird..she's my best-" I knew I shouldn't have, now Cats going to be all 'what's that suppose to mean'.

"Oh I see." she faces the screen in silence.

"But your pretty cool Valentine, wanna go on a walk with me? Ditch this lot?" I don't want to be around people.

She looks directly at me with though dark sparkling chocolate eyes.

"Yeah hold on a sec."

"Hey guys me and Sam are going to Grains Lanes stores to get more drinks-"I interrupted her.

"And ribs." I laugh, but meat isn't a joke, what is Cat doing to me?

"Yeah so text me if you need anything." she swiftly walks past her friends

"Heyy Caterina do you want me to escort you?" I look at Robbie while he's holding out his arm.Cat leans in and hugs Robbie.

"No it's okay but thanks for the offer Robbie I have Sam" those words coming out of Cats mouth make me shiver, but rise my temperature at the same time. It's good that she knows I'll protect her at whatever cost.

Cats P.O.V
I Can't believe that she still thinks about Carly am I not good enough for her? Am I not special?

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I ask but I know what the answer is.