Tori's sleepover

Cat's P.O.V
I knocked on Tori's door. I got no answer at first then Sam knocked super loud and we soon saw Tori emerge from the other side of the door.

"Hey guys, how are you?" So happy and peppy. A little like Cat.

"Eh I could be better Vaga." her smile when she said that killed me. IM NOW DEAD OKAY.

"Ermm y-yeah I'm good." I had to answer and not just stare at the blonde Godess.

Sam dragged herself and fell on the couch. I heard Sam's text tone go off. It's the cute ringtone from that commercial with the cars.

*******Sam's P.O.V**********

I checked my phone and it was from Freddie?!? What the hell. It's been so long.

Hiya what's up Puckett? Xxxx

"Who's that?" Cat questioned, raising an eyebrow. I'm not going to lie.

"Oh erm it's Freddie." I don't like him anymore though. I was going to add that on, but it didn't matter.

"Oh... Cool" she sounded disappointed, I probably imagined that.

"But who needs boys it's girls night." I laugh

"Yeah." I've pissed her off haven't I. Good job.

Her chocolate pool eyes met mine, her dimples started to appear on her face what this girl does to me. I'm going to die.

"Hey I have twister? Or um we could play truth or dare?"Tori suggested. 

"What do you want to play Cat?" I asked

"Truth or Dare" she was so unsure. 

"Okay truth or dare Sam?" Tori asked

"Momma likes a truther." I'm scared at games like these.

"Is it true that you have an outy bellybutton?" Tori giggled

"Nah it's not true." I did something I regretted I lifted up my shirt. I normally don't show off my stomach. Since we're all girls here. It's cool.

"See" they began to giggle and I blushed so hard.

"She's deadly open isn't she Cat." Why hide behind things?

"She sure is Tori, I should know." Defensive?

"It's not like I flash you" well... That one time.

"Actually..." She remembered

"Never mind." I try to push it out.

"Cat truth or dare?" Tori looks at me and winks.

"Dare!!" She giggles

"I dare you to..... Swap phones with Sam, you can text who ever you wanna." GOD DAMN IT TORI!

Okay so she took my phone, and I took hers.

"You need to change the whole puckell thing Cat." I winked at her. Puckle or Puckett or Puckell I'll still win.

*******Cats P.O.V********

"Noooo leave it ask puckell your my puckell!" I wish though. Not in the way she wants.

"Sam do you love Freddie?" I had to question it, the boy put so many kisses on the end of texts.

"That numb, fuc- sorry for swearing but no." I'm relieved and glad to hear that. I could be in with a chance after all. I wish I was a coward and could just tell her how I feel.

"Ooooo who's Robbie I met him he's the puppet dork." I like Robbie. Strictly as a friend. He wants more. He isn't getting it.

"Don't call him a dork, it's mean Samantha and nope he's got this crush on me." she looks at my phone, examining it.

"Guys lets play 20 seconds in heaven." Tori giggles.

"But there are no gu-" I see what there doing.

"Oh I see what your getting at Tori, me and you first." That hurt.

Tori and Sam went in her closer for like 15 minutes. 

*******Sam's P.O.V*******

"I swear Tori, she's driving me insane what am I gunna do?" It's hard spending hours a day with her. It makes me want her more. Fuck the heart man.

"You make a move." Seems simply. I got this.

"Oh okay." I don't know how yet. But I got it.

We come out together, it looked awkward.

"Did you like it?" Cat said with tears in her eyes. 

"Eh. Vega was alright." I laughed

"Just okay? Sam I was great." I imagine she wouldn't be.

"Sam you and Cat up next." I'm dreading this.

Cat took me by the hand I burnt at her touch.

"Well this is small." I smile

"I don't know. Cat it's a closet" she giggle, she's so positive and here's me Miss Buzzkill.

"Umm so... Shall we just tell tTori we kissed?" I suggested. I'm a failure. I'm a coward.

"Sam you have something, right-" she leaned in and she kissed me, her perfect red lips crashed into mine, this felt so great we pulled apart and our eyes met her chocolate brown eyes, staring into mine I knew just then this was special.