Hiding Love

A/N I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS!

I shall be developing my ship for puckentine by writing a Fault in our puckentine story I've just started the first chapter. It shall be uploaded shortly.  Please favourite 

Sam's P.O.V

"I don't really want to tell anyone..."

I really don't, normally I wouldn't care, I would beat anyone with a buttersock society has change, now with legalising gay marriage but, people are still against it.

"Oh why?" She pouts at me I can't help but look away.

"Because.." I just couldn't tell her.

"Your ashamed of me? Do you not like me? Or do you not want me to ruin your reputation?" Back at this again.

"Of course not Cat, I just don't think other people will like our relationship.. Like nona... I still love you though. You're beautiful, funny and so kind." I pull her into a kiss and she rejects.

"Why won't you kiss me.." I've upset her. "Because I don't want to be kissing you and doing icky things, if your not even my girlfriend." Define icky things?

"I want to be.. We can be a secret." That was so lame. We're not 5 anymore.

"But I don't want to be your secret Sam, I just wanna be with you." god this is so hard to explain to her.

"Will you be my girlfriend... I promise you I'll treat you like a princess, and I'll always make you happy Cat, I love you, and I promise we won't be a secret it will just be hard to come out, so it might take a while..." That took every nerve in my body, but I've finally done it I've admit my full emotion to her.

"I love you Sam I want to be with you forever, it'll be hard with me too, I trust you and I love you, but I don't want to be with you yet, I think I'll give it a day just to get my head around things.."

"Oh" we break hands apart and walk

In Tori's Door.

"Hey Sammy Where did you go with Cat?" Tori's kinda cute.

"Just out Tori, wassup with you?" I sound interested, I'm really not I wanna get cat jealous.

" nothin really, just bored babe  I have something to show you." she takes my hand and begins dragging me up stairs.

We're sitting on Tori's bed.

"So.. tor-" she interrupts me putting her lips on mine I break anyway from

Our kiss. "I'm sorry" I quickly run down stairs I can't do this not to Cat...

"WAIT SAM I LOVE YOU PLEASE." I put my hand on the door knob and begin twisting  it. Cat just stood there broken as Tori confessed my love.

"Pft least then I love wouldn't be hidden, unlike someone's." Cat maybe abit 'blonde' but she caught on.

"I love you Puckell. I won't hide our love, but I don't wanna rush in and tell everyone. Tori you should shut up." she spoke looking down and frowning. Looking kinda mad.

"Okay I understand I love you very much too" we walked hand in hand all the way home.

She was my life now, my lover my best friend, I was soft with her. She made me feel human again and made me feel wanted and loved.