14: He Became Taichou

You heard the news of him becoming taichou. It made you really happy. So you went to his new office. You waited till there was no one in his office...  You creeped up to behind him and...

1) Covered his eyes.

2) Hugged him.
_________________________________

1) Covered his eyes.

Toshiro: I know it's you.

Niko: you? Who's you?

He took your hands and pulled them down " only you have such small hands. Niko. Smaller hands than me." He turned around to you.

Niko: everyone has bigger hands than me!!

He laughed " and what are you trying to prove?"

Niko: nothing... congratulations!!!

Toshiro: arigato.

Niko: so who's going to be your fukutaichou?

Toshiro: still Matsumoto I guess. It's not like I have someone I really want.

Niko: I see... But won't she bully you? I mean... She never does her paperwork.

Toshiro: well I've to cope with that somehow...

Niko: congratulations!!

Toshiro: you could also be a taichou if you wanted.

Niko: don't want. Taichou takes hard work. I don't ever have to work hard as a third seat. Hehe.

Toshiro: soi fon taichou did ask you to be her fukutaichou.

Niko: need to work hard. Don't want.

Toshiro: liar. Being the third seat is more hard work than fukutaichou . I heard, that omaeda doesn't really even qualify.  You help the Soi Fon taichou manage the black corps.

She sighs " Soi Fon taichou bullies me. I ask everyday for her to transfer me to squad ten. "

Toshiro: because~ you're lazy?

" Because I want to be with toshiro of course!!" She hugs him . He pokes your cheek lightly " liar. Getting out of responsibility. Did you buy a present for hinamori? Her birthday is coming."

Niko: .... Why ? It's not like I'll be invited.

Toshiro: she invited you.

Niko: you made her invite me!!

Toshiro: did not.

You puff up your cheeks " but I don't know what to get her... " That's when hinamori comes in " congratulations!! Shiro-chan. You're coming tomorrow right? Niko. " You looked away " huh? Go where?"

" Niko!!" He said sternly and poked your cheek twice " I told her already. She's coming. "

Niko: toshiro!!

Hinamori: why...? Are you too busy? Gomen... It's ok if you can't make it.

Toshiro: no. She can make it. She's just lazy to get a present.

Hinamori: then it's ok.  You don't have to get me a present.

Your eyes sparkled " really?"

Toshiro: don't spoil her!! Niko.

Niko; ok. Ok... I'll get her a present...

Toshiro: good girl.

" just came here to congratulate you and remind you of the birthday. Bye ." And hinamori leaves.

You then give him a kiss on the cheek which took him by surprise as he focuses on hinamori leaving. You smiled " I'm going too " You quietly laughed as you had left a small little present for him on the desk behind him.

He opened the present... It was a teacup.
_________________________________

2) Hugged him.

" Congratulations. " You said by his ear. " Niko. " He said out your name as he turned around to you " you're here. "

Niko: came here to congratulate you.

Toshiro: arigato.

Niko: present. *Places on desk*

Toshiro: what is it?

Niko : open it yourself. .

He opens the present.... " It's a teacup." You had made tea while he opened the present. Your poured tea into it " hope you like it. I'm not good at choosing presents... Unlike you... "

" I like it. " He sips tea from the cup " I'll use it everyday. "

Niko: don't let Matsumoto break it. I made this teacup myself.

" Arigato. I like this present very much." He kissess you by the lips . You blush " hehe. I like you too... Very much... "

He laughed .

Niko: what's so funny!!

Toshiro: it's like you referred yourself as the present.

" Toshiro!!" You turned away from him " I... I'm going to ignore you!!!" And you flash steps. He just continued laughing some more.