15: Hinamori's Birthday

Niko: toshiro.

Toshiro: hm?

Niko: take this.

Toshiro takes the box " no. You are coming. "

Niko: but I don't want to go . There would be people I don't know there.

Toshiro : hinamori would be sad.

Niko: she wouldn't . She's a nice person.

Toshiro : just come.

Niko: .... Mmm.... Don't want.

Toshiro: why?

1) Tell him why

2) " nothing. I just have something more important to do. That's all. Very important. "
_________________________________

1) Tell him why.

Niko: I have something ... Important to do. I don't want to drag you into it. Hinamori is more important for you.

Toshiro: what is it?

Niko: well... Well... It's not a happy thing. It's a sad thing. Today is the day my nii-san died. I've to go and see him.

Toshiro: oh... I'll go with you .

Niko: no. You should go and celebrate with hinamori. This is a sad thing.

Toshiro: I can go and celebrate with her later after we go and see your nii-san. I won't force you to go hinamori's after that.

Niko: .... But...

" Come on. " He held onto your hand " let's go see your nii-san. "

.
.
.
The two of you stood in front of your nii-san's grave. You sat down in front of your nii-san's grave " nii-san. This is hitsugaya toshiro. He used to be my best friend. "

Toshiro: and now I'm her lover.

You blush at the word 'lover' as he said it. It made you happy. You started cleaning his grave. You were done after a while.

Niko: arigato toshiro.

Toshiro: no. I had to.

Niko: do you want me to go to hinamori's birthday party?

Toshiro: if you want.

" Um. Let's go. " You held to his hand. You squeeze his hand tightly... You didn't want to lose him.
_________________________________

2) " nothing. I just have something more important to do. That's all. Very important. "

Toshiro: what's so important?

Niko; er... Erm.... Not important to you. I will drop by for a while to give the present ok?

Toshiro: mission?

" yea! Mission. " And you flash steps.
.
.
.
You were in front of your nii-san's grave . You cleaned his grave. You talked a few things to your nii-san. How your life went recently. Then you talked about toshiro. You involuntarily smiled " oh oh. And I had a new... Boyfriend. His name is hitsugaya toshiro. He's really nice~ hehe. Gomen.... He's not here. "

" I am here. "

You turned around to see toshiro walking towards you. You were surprised. You didn't understand how he knew you were here. You walked over and tilted your head slightly " how come... You know... I'm here?"

Toshiro: I'm a taichou.

Niko: that's not an answer!!

Toshiro: how come you didn't tell me? I had to hear it from hinamori's friend when she asked me why you didn't come.

Niko: gomen... I made you embarrassed...

He sighed " it's not that. Your nii-san died today. You could have told me that. I would have come. "

Niko: but.... Hinamori is important for you.

Toshiro: she told me to come look for you.

Niko: oh...

You saw him smile at your reaction " I would have come even if she didn't ask me. " You puffed up your cheeks, a little angry that he was laughing at your small little insecurity. " You not scared my nii-san will come haunt you? "

Toshiro: nope.

Niko: damn it...

He kissess you in the hair and held your hand " we'll come together next time. "

" Hai. " You obediently replied. You liked the idea very much.