20: Are You Alright?

Gin vs Toshiro

You rushed to the infirmary as soon as you heard the news.

Matsumoto: oh. Yushiro.

Niko: is everyone ok? Hinamori. I heard that hinamori is hurt.

Matsumoto: ah. She's getting healed.

Niko: how about toshiro?! I mean... Hitsugaya taichou!! How's he?!!

" Over here. " A voice from behind called out. You turned around and saw him. You gave a breath of relief " I heard... Everything...from the black corps... I also had to tell my taichou. Gomen... "

Toshiro: it's ok. I know it's your job.

Niko: are you really ok?

Toshiro: um. Don't worry.

You pull him aside " come with me. " And you brought him to a place where no one was around.

1) You scold him for not being careful

2) You started crying because you were so worried.
_______________________________

1) You scold him for not being careful

Niko: I was so worried!! Daijobu?!! How could you just wanted to attack ichimaru taichou?!! Even if you suspect him, you should have reported him to genryuusai!! Just cos you got angry... You think you're awesome just cos you're a taichou.Huh?!!

Then you notice him laugh. " What are you laughing ... At... ?!!"

Toshiro: I've never seen you so angry. It's kind of cute.

Niko: hmph!! It's useless me scolding you. I'll... I'll tell genryuusai you did something dangerous.

He laughed at you again " you know genryuusai will side me. "

Niko: I won't care you anymore!! I'm leaving!! I'll go find hinamori!!

He held onto your wrist " gomen gomen. I'm fine. I'm not hurt. " You turn around to look to him. You use your sleeve to clean the dirt on his cheek " be careful... " You kiss him on the cheek where you cleaned. " You too. " He kissed you in the hair.
___________________________________

2) you started crying cos you were so worried

Toshiro: ssshhh.... Sshhh...

Niko: the way they... They said it... I thought you were hurt really badly.

" I'm fine." He dries your tears with his thumb " I'm not hurt. "

" two taichous fight. It was almost certain someone will get really badly hurt." Your tears continue to flow. You hug him " I was so scared you're dead."

" I'm fine." He says gently by your ear. He dries your tears again " I am alive."

Niko: don't do that again...

Toshiro: you know I can't promise you that.

You just continue crying. He tries to soothe you by soothing your back . By now you understand...

He's everything to you.

You're too afraid to even lose him.

That's how much you love him.