•two•

just a friend, don't worry.
(two months after F1Princess_ part)

"I want to stay over but I need to get back before Lewis wakes". Seb's  face dropped, the light that glistening in his eyes seemed to burn out into to smoke. He nodded, kissing my forehead." I'll sleep over soon ok?". He nodded, hold my hands between his hands. He kissed my hands so gently, making me feel relaxed and making me feel like I wanted to fall asleep in Seb's arms. Would I really want to hear another of Lewis's lectures? Over the last four months, he'd gone extra protective. I wasn't going to move out or fully leave him! What would he be so worried about? If I has just not fallen in love with his rival. But I had and I fully knew what this meant. What I had started. What I had continued. Between Seb and Lew. And then I fell asleep in Seb's arms. When my eyes fluttered open, Seb was laid topless next to me and putting his hands through my almost black curly hair. "Whats the time?". I whispered out through the silence, almost like a black curtain. "7 am". Perfect! I knew Lewis was out at the gym until 9 am. And I knew this would be the perfect timing to arrive back home. "Seb, could you drop me off?". He nodded, slipping on a top and chucking me a black sweater and black jottings. He ran through to the living room grabbing my vest top, my leggings and leather jacket. I place on the outfit and get into Seb's provided car.

(Lewis's and Hazel's flat)

"Where you last night?". Lewis had began to interrogate me again. I rolled my eyes, not wanting to answer the over protective questions for him anymore. Guess I had to answer then." It's just a friend, don't worry ok I'm fine." Lew didn't look best pleased with me. I didn't really blame him. But I mean I wasn't dating Val or Nico. Couldn't Lew just not hate Seb? Could they not be enemies? But of course they were, the luck she had. She'd let this happen." Yeah I'll just let you make all your mistakes. I bailed you outta jail that time, got the bullies to stop, paid for every trip mum couldn't, signed all of your things for school and I picked you up from all those nightclubs Hazel. Please just tell me what's happening with you. Tell me Hazel..."

(A/N: Please read F1Princess_ side to this it'll make alot more sense! Hope you enjoyed this chapter its a bit longer/better than better)

(word count: 415)