•nine•

(A/N: Takes place after F1Princess_ last chapter. Also NEW POV WITH SEB!)

Seb's POV
I ran to my drivers room nearly in tears. As soon as I closed the door, tears spilled from my eyes. I launched onto the sofa and buried my head in my knees. How the fuck had we gone to this? I was going to be a father. I loved Hazel so much but I wasn't ready. No where as ready as I wanted. Or felt comfortable to be. I heard the door open. "Mate good practice- what's up?" The voice of my team mate, Kimi. "She's pregnant. With my child. I'm going to be a dad.." Kimi smiles and launches into a hug. "Oh wow. I'm so happy for you!" The look on Kimi's face made feel me so guilty. Why didn't I want our child. I wanted to feel like this was the best thing in the world. But I didn't. I didn't feel like that. "At the start, you don't want the child. But children are the best thing ever. They give you a new perspective in life. Mate go see her. Tell her your fears, she'll feel the same!" She will. I can't leave her. I'm gonna be a dad. "Thanks, Kimi!" Kimi smiles at me. I run to my car and get in, rushing to Hazels house. I knock on and Lewis answers the door. "Just fuck off. Fuck off, Seb. If you don't this child, just fuck off Seb..."

(A/N: OOOO! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NOW! Anyway please read the amazing F1Princess_ story! Hope you enjoyed this♥️♥️)