•eight•

(Takes place three months after F1Princess_ )

And there he goes. I wave at Lewis as his car drives out the drive. I bite my lip nervously as I realise this is the time to do it. I take one last look out the window. Yep, Lewis was definitely gone. Ok. The voices in my head filled me with doubt. No I had to do this. I run upto the bathroom. I open the medicine cabinet and look through the packets. Oh there it is. I grab the pregnancy test and open the packaging. I pull out the test and take the test. I place the test on the side and bite my lip. Three minutes. Three minutes. Only three minutes. Three. Oh wow. My timer beeps. Already. Wow. Fuck. Gosh. Gosh. Hell. I look down at the test. Tears fall down my face. Oh gosh. I'm I'm going to be a mother. Seb Sebs going to be a father. Crap. Oh fuck. This is actually happening. I collapse to the floor. Burrowing my head in my knees. He's going to hate me. Hate me. Leave me. Lewis won't care. Chloe. Chloe. Chloe. I haven't spoke. Seen her since the incident. I reach for my phone and press call. The buzzing makes me bite my lip. "Haz, hey." She's not angry. Ok ok. "Oh hey. Uh I'm uh pregnant."  I hear a squeal. "Oh wow. I'm on my way." Then the phone goes silent. She's not pissed off. I'm so relieved. A knock makes me grab the test and run downstairs. I place the test on the desk next to the door. I open the door and Chloe flings her arms around me. "Oh my gosh. I'm gonna be an aunty." "I'm going to be a dad." Seb runs out the door...

(A/N: WHAT!WOW! Shook! Please go check out F1Princess_ story as this make much more sense. Hope you enjoyed👍Have a nice night♥️♥️)