•nineteen•

(takes place after Seb leaves to go to Hazel's room during F1Princess_ latest chapter!)

Seb's POV

I had to see Hazel. I had to see Alicia. I ran to the room, out of breath as I entered. A smile crept on my face as I saw Hazel cradling Alicia. Hazel looked pale and exhausted. "Hey Haz, you ok?" I say, sitting on the bed next to her. She nodded barely taking her eyes off Alicia. "Have you thanked Max?" She said, eyes still glued on Alicia. "Yeah, I have." I say, not really caring about what she said just how she was. "Can I hold her?" I ask, wanting to hold me daughter in my arms for the first time. She nodded passing me my daughter. The feeling that passed through my body, made me feel so happy. "Let me speak, Seb." Hazel said. I nodded at her, allowing her to speak. "I nearly died today, I did. All I can think about now is that. That I nearly left you. And you could have never got me back. That's when I realised, I can never ever leave you. I wouldn't be happy. I wouldn't be me. I was so scared of falling for you and now my whole heart belongs to you. I never want to leave you. I love y-" Her speech stops as the color drains from her face. Her eyes clasp shut. The machines plugged into her bed begins to beep. I scream for the doctors. A collection of doctors including Chloe flow into the room. "Seb, you need to leave. Could you take Alicia with you?" Chloe states, panic in her eyes. I nod, tears falling from my eyes. I could actually lose her. The words she just told me could all be a lie....

(A/N: OH GOD! Is Hazel going to make it? As always please go read the amazing F1Princess_ story as this will make a lot more sense. I hope you enjoyed!!)