•five•

(Takes place after F1Princess_ recent chapter)

"At least we've got his blessing." I nodded kissing his forehead. I was kidding myself. He was up to something. Yep up to something. He wouldn't give Seb his blessing that easily. He had to be after something right? To hurt me. To make me pay. Payback. For hurting him. I would be hurt. But nothing upset or hurt me. That I'd mentioned to Lewis. I mean the 'don't use my moisturizer' or the 'don't wash my dry-cleaned dress.' But nothing that'll actually kiss me off. Apart from dating my best friend, Chloe.

"Hey are you ok?" Asked a Seb with worry streamed in his eyes. I only nodded. Not knowing what to say. He wouldn't do that. It was my brain messing with my heart. No my heart messing with my brain. After all the girls that had broken his heart, Chloe couldn't. Chloe wouldn't. No. No. No. No. No. No . No. She couldn't. They couldn't date. They wouldn't hurt me like that. They were too close to me. I loved them too much. They wouldn't do that. They couldn't. They would know not to. Yeah they would. To not hurt me.

"Are you sure?" Again I just nodded. "Chlo- please." I didn't look at his face but I could hear the distress in his voice. A tear fell from my face. Maybe I shouldn't date Seb. Maybe i shouldn't. Maybe it'd cause more agrovation. Maybe it'd be better if I left. If we ended. And forgot about each other. Yes it'd hurt but in the long run it'd be better. It'd stop whatever Lewis was plotting. He'd be Lewis again. Not the person I argued. Hated to see. It'd be better. "Seb- uhuh maybe we shouldn't date. Maybe its over, sorry."...

(A/N: OH WOW! Ok so that just happened! Mic drop!🎙🎤. Anyway enjoy. Please comment your views. And read the amazing F1Princess_ story as this is after her last chapter! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee❤️❤️👍👍)