•twenty•

(This takes place two weeks after F1Princess_ last chapter!)

"Today." Sebastian says walking in with Alicia, a large smile on his face. Today I was leaving the hospital. I was so excited to get out of the hospital and go home. Alicia had been home for a week already. According to Seb, she already had twenty godfathers and many godmothers with Hazel and the drivers wifes/girlfriends. This made me so happy that my two week old baby was already so loved by many people. It gave me no hesitation to want to travel with Alicia in tow too. I smile at him and he passes me Alicia. " Is there a surprise party?" Seb shook his head, beginning to pack up my clothes and other items such as my iPad and small collection of books. "Thanks for packing my stuff." I say, rocking Alicia back and forth. "I'd do anything for you." Seb said, a smile full of happiness plastered on his face. "Done." Seb said, faking to wipe sweat from his forehead. "Are you ready to go?" He said, now taking Alicia back into his arms. "Yeah, the doctor just needs to dismiss me." I say, getting out of the bed, putting my jacket on and my pair of shoes. I grabbed my bag and phone, waiting for the doctor. The doctor came in, giving me a dismiss format to sign. As I put my signature down, the doctor gave me my medication I needed to take. "Let's go then." Seb says, passing me Alicia and grabbing my small suitcase. I looked around the room, it felt weird. Finally being able to go home. I had gotten used to the weird smell and horrible lime green walls. We walked to the car, Seb quickly placing my suitcase and then placing Alicia in her car seat. We drove home in just minutes. "Stay here, I need to check if Chloe and Lewis are there." He says, taking both my suitcase and Alicia into the flat. He came back out, holding my hand and walking into the flat.

The lights were off and their was a eerie atmosphere. "SURPRISE!" There was twenty drivers and twelve girls stood with their boyfriends/husbands. And then there was Chloe. I ran towards her, hugging her with such force. Had I even thanked Max? Seb said he had but I personally wanted to. Him and Dan were stood in a corner, joking about. I go over to the them. "Hey Hazel." Dan says, a smile plastered on his face. "Hey Dan." I say back. "Hey Max." I say at him, he looked sad almost. "Was it my fault you lost so much blood?" He said, his eyes not looking off the floor. "No. You helped a lot Max. I could be dead, without you. Thank you so much." I say, a reassuring smile, placed on my face. He smiled at me, he looked so relieved. I feel a pair of hands wrap round my hips, Seb...

(A/N: Poor Max💔I'm sorry I took forever to upload, I had a bit of writers block and a lot of homework and assessments. I am really excited for the race but can't believe that this is the last race of the season. As always go read F1Princess_ as this will make so much more sense. I hope you enjoyed the chapter❤️ and will enjoy the last race❤️❤️)