•twenty-one•

(This is set the day after F1Princess_ last chapter!)

My eyes flutter open to an empty bed and to an empty room. Seb wasn't laid next to me and Alicia wasn't in her cot. We had decided for Alicia to sleep in our room until Chloe and Lewis have their baby. Despite the quilt wrapped around my body, I still felt cold. Seb wasn't wrapped around my body. Grabbing a large jumper and some leggings, I throw them on. I grab my phone looking for any texts from Seb, Lewis or Chloe. There was no texts from them but a few from the drivers about last night. There was one from Daniel about he wants to bring Alicia to meet some honey badgers. And one from Max telling me to keep Alicia away from honey badgers. But none from Seb. Where was he? I walk out of my room to see Lewis sat on the sofa, eating some sushi.

"Can I have some?." I ask, making Lewis chuckle and point at the seat next to him. I sit down, grabbing some sushi and eating it. "Sibling sofa watch?" Lewis questions and I nod back at him. Sibling sofa watch was basically watching a movie. Normally Disney. Actually always Disney. Lewis absolutely loves Disney. He starts searching through the movies stopping on Lion King. I nod, eating more of the sushi. Lewis puts Lion King on and sits back next to me. "You know where Seb, Alicia or Chloe are?" I ask, not bothered in the beginning of the movie. "Seb's gone to his sisters, Chloe took Alicia to meet you two's childhood babysitter." Oh Mrs Cooperson. I nod, smiling and going back to watching the movie.

"Haz." A whisper brought me out of my sleep. "Hey babygirl." Seb. I smile and yawn. I fell asleep watching Lion King. Chloe was sat on the over couch with Lewis and Alicia. This all looked perfect. And felt perfect...

(A/N: Just a sweet little chapter! As always go read F1Princess_ story because it'll make a lot more sense. I hope you enjoyed, if you did please vote and comment!)

🎉 You've finished reading Love is Worth The War (A Sebestain Vettel/ Lewis Hamilton Fanfiction) (STOPPED) 🎉