•thirteen•

(A/N: takes place 5 minutes after the fabulous F1Princess_ last chapter.)

"Could I go with her?" I ask, almost whispering. I still felt as if Jamie was there, watching over me. But infact, he was just stuffed into a police car. That made me feel better. Not amazing. Chloe might die. Seb. Seb. Seb. I'd broken up with him and right now a million things overrided this. As much as I would love to lay in his arms again, that now seemed impossible. "Sure, come with us." Replied the ambulance staff. "Seb-Sebastain take Lew to the hospital please?" He nodded, a glimpse of sadness in his eyes. I walk to the ambulance getting in, sitting next to Chloe's strechter. "And are you, Hazel Hamliton?" I nod but still keep my gaze on Chloe. "I need you to see a doctor as soon as we get to the hospital, okay?" I nod. "We are currently worried about the amount of blood leaving Miss Darlington's body, we believe the bleeding is in the abdomen area. The main objective is to source and successfully stop the bleeding." I nod at the words. They aren't really sinking in just sitting on top. My brain isn't really functioning. I'm barely holding onto anything. "Has she been sexually active with anybody recently?" Has her and Lewis? Maybe. Most likely. "Her and my brother Lewis have been on and off for a few months." The ambulance staff nod and write it down. "We have reason to believe Miss Darlington may be miscarrying or had miscarried." Chloe may have been pregnant. Jamie. That twisted piece of crap. It's all his fault. Me and Chloe could have been pregnant together. Our children could have grown up together. Nothing ever goes right. Ever. "Miss Hamilton, we are here now." I stare out of the window, there is the hospital. "Can I stay with her? Please?" I say, knowing Chloe would need me. "Sure." Is all I get as a reply. I want her to be alright. Chloe is put into a room and five doctors rush in. The whispers stop and a doctor faces me. "Sadly, Miss Darlington has misscarried her child." I hear a gasp and sob behind me. "Was that my child?..."

(A/N: OH WOW! So Chloe was carrying a child. Was it Lewis's? Was it not? Are Hazel and Seb gonna get back together? As always go check out the absoulutely phenomal F1Princess_ because this will make much more sense. Hope you enjoyed♥️♥️)