•eleven•

(A/N: This is quite something. Oh also takes place twenty minutes after the talented F1Princess_ last chapter. Lets go.)

"I'm a slut." I whisper into Seb's chest. The emotions have drowned me whole and by now I'm a crying wreck. Lewis and Chloe hadn't returned. Seb had told me he couldn't see them anymore. We were sat in a cafe two shops down from the restaurant. I was shaking and my hair was a mess complete mess. Seb had cry stains on hid once white shirt and had a completely pissed off face. He was still angry at the whole situation and I was shaken up. I'd barely got her back and now Jamie's revolution has made that ship sail. Completely. I needed her for during this pregnancy. I bet Lewis would just take her side anyway as he did run after her. Douche. He probaly hates me loads. Doesn't want me anymore. I'll move into Seb's house and we'll raise the baby just the two of us. Seb's parents will help out. His F1 mates probaly. Daniel definitely. He's like a brother to me. I hadn't seen him in a few months but we always texted and Skyped. Max too. Maybe this wouldn't be to bad. The awkward silence didn't bother me. I was so upset that my feelings felt blended up. How had things got so fucked up? How? How? A nagging voice ate away at the pit of stomach, "its all the fault, you bitch." The voice was unbearable and I felt sick. I felt Seb's arms unravel out of mine. "He needs to pay." I hear him mutter. He grabs my hand and in just seconds we are in the restraint. My heads spinning and my visions blurry. I see Seb rush over Jamie and scream at him. "You sick bastard." His now tight fist impacts into Jamie's face. My knees now feel weak and my head is light. I feel my legs become feather weight and all I see is black.

(A/N: IM SUPER SORRY FOR THE SWEARING! I don't like to swear often but its often needed in alot of scenes and situations like this one. Please go read the absolutely brilliantly F1Princess_ book as its amazing. Hope you enjoyed please vote or comment if you did like this♥️♥️)