Prologue

I was alone here in the corner of my room.Since I was a little kid I live on a happly house that was a joyful day,until one day,I descover that they are not my real family they just told me I was founded out side so my eyes went wide and tears form from my eyes.I ran outside i don't know where to go until I reach a beautiful place full of flowers

"This flowers surely beautiful they are so pretty calm while winds blowing them gently they look like dancing on the wind and they keep my mind calm".I said in my thoughts.My tears has been wipe out by a wonderful sight.

Until I never know that I was in the middle of the beautiful flower while I was playing it almost night and I don't know how to go back so I look around and I saw a willow tree so I take a rest for 10 minutes and think how to get back."oh no what should I do I'm all alone her it's almost night my parents would worry wait they are not my real parent but i feel in my heart they still a parent to me" I said in my thoughts.So I think until I saw a light when I'm outside of the willow tree my eyes went wide.

"woaw"I said it was so wonderful the flowers was blooming in the night even the willow's flower everything I saw around me was so wonderful it feels like I'm in the another world until in few second I saw a firefly they look like dancing under the night.I look amazed until one firefly came it's look like resting on my shoulder in a few second it flew away until to many firefly it's look like they are making a path to lead me back home to my parents so I follow that path.

Until I saw my parents looking at me then I go forward but before going I leaned my back"thank you"I said whisper then I ran to my parents and they ran toward to me and I hug them and they hug back tears falling in our eyes.After we cry for a while we go inside to the house happily.

THIS WILL BE THE START OF MY NEW LIFE IN MY HEART AND MY MIND ACEPTING THEM TO MY OWN FAMILY.