Chapter 5:The examination

ELLEN POV

I go to the twin's house and I look at my phone.1st block 2 chrome.   I followed the direction.

"Okay,1st block 2 chrome."I said to myself.

"Are you looking at the twin's house?."A cold voice that I heard and I stop walking.I turn around slowly and I saw the girl.She's wearing a black hood jacket and black jeans."Hey...I'm asking you.are you looking at the twin's house?"she ask in cold voice

"Y--yes."I said.

"I see come follow me don't talk or ask or else I'll kill you in darkness ."She said I cold voice with cold stared at me.I couldn't flinch.

"O--okay"I said.😨.We walk for ten minutes and we stop at the big mansion.Then she took her hands with gloves and there is a key it has 10 keys.I'll talk about the key later.

"Hey!are you coming or what."she said in cold voice without looking at me.And she step inside the mansion.And I followed her inside when we get entered at the mansion.I felt something some kind of familiar presence I don't know who.well that doesn't matter.Wow this is there house.I look around and a white crystal chandelier and two left and right medium stairs just like your in the palace.

"Ahh!sapphire-chan!."someone said at my back and I turn around and she hug me!.I was so shock."I miss you sapphire-chan"she said while hugging me.

"Ahme"I look up stairs and saw the twins rainy is standing on the left and lovely is on the right side."oh,my sorry about silvy"lovely said while walking down the stairs.

"Hey!lovely what do you mean she is sapphire".said silvy I think.Then she get off of me and look at me."Ahhh!.I'm sorry."she bow at me.

"It's okay you don't need to apologise."I said.

"Oh my.Ellen-chan is that you?"I look around who is talking and it was my aunt."Aunt Xernios!"I said and running toward to her and hug her.

"Oh my Ellen.It's been along time.How is your life?are you alright? And why are you here?."Aunt ask.

I release from the hug."I'm okay.The twins invite me to their party."I said."oh really.Well I should go.bye,take care girls and have a good night."said my aunt and she walk to the door and left and the twins run toward to me.

"Wow!you know aunt xernios?How did you meet her?when did you meet her?"both twin said."wow,twins one question at the time.pls,I bet she is confused to your question.We ask her later after the party."pink hair with bluepink ribbon girl said.Then we start walking up stairs and followed the twins.The we arrive at the pink door with white rose design."welcome to our room"the twins said and open the door."wow"that is the only thing that I say.who would not say wow?When their room is so big.

(Author:hey,chill out kiddo.don't open your mouth too big or the fly will get in)

Okay author I won't open my mouth and don't call me kid I'm not a kid anymore!.

(Okay)

Anyway,I look at the back and saw the girl who lead me here.she just look at me and walk away.Is she has a problem with me."ellen"said lovely and snaping on her finger on my face."hey.are you alright?and who are you looking at?"ask lovely.

"I saw a girl who is hood with black and she look at me then she walk away.That's the girl who lead me to your house.Do you know her?"I ask.the she giggled "That is saya.she is cold and serious and she is our classmate.come in we should star the party"lovely said.Then I nod then we started our slumber party.

SAYA POV

I look at that new girl and I look away then I go to my room.My room is beside at the twins.When I'm inside of my room I heard a laughing. Damn!they are sooooo noisy I can't concentrate.I get my head set and start the working on the question sheets the teacher trust me this work...

I forgot to introduce to you my name is saya comet but my real last name is scarlet no one knows my last name except xernios.17y/o.my magic/power is star,dark and spellcaster.I'm here at my room.working.My mother is comet star and my father is kenzo scarlet.My mother is the queen of stars and my father is king of dark and nightmares.I have a brother name lance blue scarlet.I have long pure black hair and white and black eyes so I wore contact lens no one knows about my eyes..okay enough of my introduction.

Hey author!

(An:What?)

Why am I the only one who is introducing?

(An:Mmmm...don't worry next time I well introduce them to you)

You better be.Any back to the topic.I'm done,I took a shower.I wonder what is that strong presence in that school.

*flash back*

I was in at the cafeteria eating with the twin.Lovely was reading while eating a french fries and Rainy was looking at the door.I wonder who is she looking for but who cares.

(An:You cared*smirk*)

Shut up author or I will kill you.

(An:O-o-okay just chi-chill.)

-_-..Anyway back to the reality.Suddenly a strong presence that I feel I look at the twins and gave them a 'let's go and find out who is that magic'look.Then they nodded.We walkout to the cafeteria the twins go to the other side.

"Give me the information if you find anything.I'll handle the teacher."I said.And they nodded.I go to the classroom.

"End of the flash back"

I walk in front of my cabinet I get my clothes I wore a black jacket and black jeans and I sleep.

ELLEN POV

Sorry I didn't introduced my self . I'm ellen Lockheart.15 y/o.Magic sees the future.Just kidding I don't have a magic.well here we are at the twins room.Introducing to our self.

Rainy stand up to introduce her self."Hello my name is rainy tsukino.16y/o.I like playing pokemon and watching anime."said rainy.After she introduced her self she sit down.Then lovely stand up."hello,my name is lovely tsukino twin of rainy.16y/o.I like playing pokemon and I love reading books."she said and sit down.Then the green girl stand up.

"Hi,my name is cosmo seedrian.15y/o.I like flowers nice to meet you all."Then she sit down.Then the girl with bluepink stand up.

"hello,Silvy winter heart.17y/o.I like dancing and making a ribbon.nice to meet you all."she said and sit down.Then a violet hair girl stand up.

"I'm blaze belladonna.18y/o.likes cat.that's all"she said and sit.Last is me.I stand up.

"hi.I'm ellen Lockheart.15y/o.I like plants,books and animals that's all."I said and sit down.Then the golden hair girl stand up.

"Hello.I'm chibi mamoru.16y/o.I like moon,dance and singing.That's all."then she sit down.

*fast forward*

I am here in my classroom studying for the exam.I forgot to study about it.Yesterday the twin goes to the mall to shopping.And I forgot to study.

Ring!Ring!Ring!

The teacher came in to give us a test

🌸💧🌸💧🌸💧🌸💧

Sorry readers we should stop here okay...

Pls

VOTE...

COMMENT...

LIKE...
👋👋😀BYE BYE!