Chapter 3:Forgotten Memory

When we arrived at that place where I saw the willow tree that is surrounded by full of flowers.I look at the sky it's almost night and I look at crystal I saw his eyes.His eyes it looks like he wants to cry I wondered why.then a few minutes we walked go to the willow tree,I help him lead down on the grass near the willow tree I put my bag on the grass near crystal.when I lean back suddenly there has a light behind.In a few seconds the light was gone I was so shock, I saw crystal turned into a human,he was so handsome,he has a white messy hair and white with light blue gentle suit.He looks like a gentleman.I look at his sleeve and there has a bloodstained.

"Ohhhh,no what should I do?!I know!crystal,I'm going to find a herb stay here I'll be right back".I said while I'm going off.when I walk out I ask the firefly."wait, why did I ask a firefly?what ever.it feels like I can trust them the help me to go back home since I was a 5.oh well,this past few days it feels like there is something about me well never mind ".I thought. Finally,I found a firefly.

"Hello little firefly,I need yor help can you help me?"I ask the firefly.Suddenly my necklace is glowing and when I turn around I saw the willow tree glow.what just happened?.I ask in myself.I ran towards to the tree.

CYSTAL POV

When ellen leave I took a little nap.Unti my hair pin glow.It has a diamond and white feather on the side and I saw a lotus beautiful pink it's glowing.wait so don't tell me I stood up to see if these are the Phoenix elements . When I stood up I sense that there is someone behind me.I touch my pin on my head and it turns into a crystal staff.I was so shock I saw ellen.

"Oh,shot,I'm sorry I thought that you are a me--"I cut of my word when her necklace glow I was trying to ask but I saw a magic leaf that it can cut anything.I use my last energy to make a barrier made of crystal to protect ellen from the leaf I saw here keep starring at the flower a few second I spite a blood and she turn around and look at me such a worried eyes.I smiled at her.

"It's okay every thing is fine just stay behind me,okay?"I said.then ellen nodde.this is bad I'm not fully healed.

ELLEN POV

When I was back crystal pointed his staff I was so shock.suddenly my necklace glow I look a the flower I look closer.

"I'm sorry I thought that you are a me--"he said.I look at him with a sad eyes.suddenly my head hurts a little.I hear a spitting sounds from my back I turn around and I saw crystsl spitting some blood I was in deep shock.

"It's okay everything is fine just stay behind me,okay?"he said.and I nodde

I wish that I could be more useful to protect someone I love but nothing I'm such a useless.

"Well my child if you want to protect anyone that you love will you steak your life just to protect something or someone?".suddenly a woman's voice echoes in my head.

"Who are you?"I ask in my thoughts."It's doesn't matter my child,if you want to help your friend you most come closer to the flower you have two options,one you will obey what the flower say or you will wish to protect your friends from those who attack? Chose my child".then the voice is suddenly fade.I close to the flower and suddenly the flowers vine when to my arm I fell weird then my vision when blurred..

***

When I woke up I look around me I saw a little girl.with long white hair with pink flower on the top.wait that's the flower besides the tree.

"Mama,let's play outside.I want to play a hide and seek."the little girl said.

"Okay,wait for me sa------"the woman said to the child . suddenly I saw the flower was right in front of me.

"I want to ask,are you the child who awake me from my deep slumber?"the flower ask.

"I--I don't know I'm sorry"I answer the flower.

"Do you want to wish to remember your real family?"she ask and I nodde."Are you sure?I know that you are not ready to see the past".

"I'am sure"I said.in few minutes I look around and saw something.

"Wait,Is this my past?"I ask and she said yes.my eyes went wide.

"Miss Phoenix!hurry we don't have so much time!"a lady shout.

"Aunt,what is happening?where is mama and papa?"a child ask."don't worry sapphire your mom and dad are all right just sleep.okay?"the lady told and ask.the little girl nodde . suddenly I heard something.

"Hey!ellen!ellen! Wake up!".the boy said.wait that is crystal's voice."I think you should go your friend is waiting for you to wake up.oh wait,since you are the one who awake my flower.I have a favor to ask you,will you be the next guardian of this flower?it well help you to find your family"the flower said."wait!,what do you mean this is not your flower?!"I said.

"That flower is belong to my friend she and he wants to protect it until a new guardian who a woke the flower and thats you.you should go back,there is a promise that you have to do.good bye"the flower's voice was gone.until I wake up I saw crystal face.I look around it was steel night

"Are you okay?I saw you unconscious near the flower."crystal said in a sad tone.

"Don't worry,wait,how about you your wounds are not heal yet!"I said angrily. (Sigh)"Come on, I'll heal you don't worry were same now".I put crystal besides the tree.said walking to the flower."please he help me lotus".I thought.then I'm in front of the flower.I took a deep breath."I,ellen Lockheart will be your new guardian I will put my life to protect you".then the flower flew at the top of my hair . suddenly my left eyes glow."ouch."I wisper so that crystal won't hear it.after a few seconds I go back to crystal.

"Hey crystal I will help you heal your wounds."I said and took a deep breath and I said the magic words."ef el nes han gi naga heale".I look at crystal his wounds are heal. "Yes I did it"I took my left hand's up and said"hey,crystal lets hi five".

"Hi--five?"he said."yeah!give me your hands"I said I took his right hands up and clap."heh!that's the hi five".