Chapter 7:Encounter the Dark Minister

LOVELY POV

Huh!A pov for me thanks author ^_^...Anyway,I'm lovely tsukino,twin sister of rainy.15y/o.Magic:dream manipulator and spellcaster.White hair with bonnet.Cute,love's pokemon and books,like cookies and cake.I think my sister didn't tell you where we live.Well we live in the hope and dream kingdom or the fourth powerful night kingdom.Well you know our mom right so no need to tell her name.

Anyway,we are here in our room prepared for the mission.I wore a violet long sleeve gray pants and I get my blackhood with cape I get my weapon and I put it on my back.My weapon is ribbon dancer form into a spear then form into a single scythe."Hey sis are you done?"rainy ask.I just nod.Then we go out side and we saw the mistress.What the?!.0_0.The mistress is so cool.She wore a black long sleeve for the top and black skirt but she wore a wig..; (..."mistress,where is your hood?"I ask while going to her side.

"Tsss,It was in the car I've been waiting here for 3 hours.So hurry up no time to waste."saya said.we just nod.After a few minutes.Where here at the school rooftop."K,start the mission."saya said.Then we scattered.Hope/rainy is going to the leftside,me is on the other side and mistress is on the middle.This is our formation.

DREAM/ME - MISTRESS/SAYA - HOPE/RAINY.

I hope our enemy is strong.I heard about the minister of the nightmare.Well nightmare kingdom is rolled by the good king and his children.That was a perfect night but the dark queen attack the kingdom and that's why we have to find the Guardian Phoenix. The elemental Phoenix or so we called the rainbow elemental Phoenix. Welp,time to go bye.

ELLEN POV

Here I'm in my room.Nea was in his room we finish eating our food.I was doing homework.Done and next is...wait.where is that?oh no I forgot my art notebook at school.I immediately get my clothes and change.I wore a white t-shirt, black jacket with black hood and black jeans.I going down to the stairs.

"Ellen,where are you going?"nea ask."I'm going back to the school couze I forgot something."I said while tied up the shoes."k,but be safe it's danger at night especially when there is a mare".he said and wisper the last part."umm.what are you saying?"I ask."nothing,nothing just go now."he said with both hand are raised to his chest with sweat drop."okay bye!I'll be right back."I said and stepping outside.

Time skip

I was walking in front of school gate.When I was inside I hear a sound walking this way.I hide my self to the storage room.Then I heard a wisper outside.

"Do you think we will find his/her here in this school?"-unknown

I peek.I saw three blackhood I couldn't see their face but I'm sure that they are girls.

"Don't know.How about you mistress?"-girl 2

"Shush,I'm trying to focus here.oh,did flare and leaf do the job that they assigned?"-girl 3

"Yep,They put a barrier around the school area."-girl 1.The one who said.Do you think that we will find his/her here in this school.

'They put a barrier here in school'I thought.I was shock to hear that.Then the three girl continue walking.'phew,I thought I was gonna die with that.'I thought.I walk out to the storage room and go to the classroom which is closed.'shit,It's closed'I cussed.

"Need help?."A sudden voice behind my back.I jump few inche.I look at the face but luckily I saw it with the help of moonlight and boom....0-0.....It was the transferee.I forgot his name.....arg!Never mind his name."umm...hey,I was asking you.You need help to open the classroom?."he ask.I nod."k."he said.He take out his pocket and he take out it was a key to the classroom.

"How did you get that key?and what is your name?."I ask.

"I forgot to introduce my self I'm Shin Shirigawa.I get this key from the office.How about you what is your name?"he ask.

"I'm Ellen Lockheart.Nice to meet you."I said."k,now enough of the meet.What are you doing here in school night?."he ask.

"I was going to get my art notebook."I said and he lend me the key to the classroom.I open the classroom door and went inside I look athe the deck and their was it my arkbook.I go outside the classroom and lock the door."thanks for your help."I said while giving the key back to him."Your welcome."he said.Then we walk to the hallway.Few minutes later a crushing sound I heard."What was that?."I ask."I don't know.I think we should run."he said then he hold my wrist then we ran outside of the school building.

"Well,well look what do we have here two little child playing at night.Tell me are you lost?" We saw a man in black with red lining on the side.He look at us a death glare."who are you?!and what are you?!."shin ask."my that is rude I ask first then your asking me.Well where is my manners in front of this child.I'm tearien minster of the fallen kingdom.It's a pleasure to meet you two."he said. The bow.Suddenly we saw a monster right behind him.yes your right MONSTER.It look like seed(in the creepypasta what I meant)but it's dark green.

"Run ellen,I will handle this"shin said.I nod.Then he took out his pocket that is full of...... toys?.Sword,knife,gun and scythe.Then shin touch the toy scythe and gun then it turn into real one."cool"I said.Suddenly someone jump out of nowhere and stand in front of us and they were 5 girl is in front of us.How did I know?simple the three is the one I heard talking in the hallway and the one is wearing heels and one is wearing skirt but their hoodcolor a disame.

"Well,well what a surprise you come here,minister."the girl said in a cold tone with blackhood."well,If isn't the reaper and royal.I don't know that reaper and royal are working together.Isn't my friend?."he siad with a death smile on us."Tss,we are not friend."shin said.Suddenly his monster attack to our direction."That is a grass and dark type.That is called dark grass eater.It will kill his victims by using the root with poison!."The girl in blackhood said while avoiding the attack of the monster and we all jump to the tree.But I look at the eater and there is a red spot on it's forehead.I look at shin to the other side of the tree.

"Shin!Do you have a bow?!"I ask.he nod."Can I borrow?"I ask."k,here catch!"he said and throw the toy bow at my direction and now it's turning into a real bow.I get a sharp twig and a piece of paper on my art notebook and wrap it around the twig."umm...guys!does anyone has a lighter, fire or something?!"I ask.The four girl in hood are look at the girl in black red."*sigh*okay,I will do it but if she us not the one we will erase her memory."The dark red hooded girl said and jump to my direction."Here use this"she said and flick her finger and boom fire.Yes!FIRE.I was going to shout but I hold it..I put the twig with wrapped paper on the fire.After,that I aim the fire arrow on hit on the red spot an boom the creature was turn into the dust.

"Nice hit,len"shin said.

"Len?"I ask in confused look.

"That will be your nickname.len"he said."fine."I pout.I look at the girl."hey!what's your name?"I ask to them.

"Hello my name is....

💧🌸💧🌸

Hello guys sorry my updating was tooooo slow.sorry.

Anyway,who was that do you know?you only know on the next chapter.

BYE!!!!