Chapter 4:Xernios the Guardian of elemental flower

"Hey guys this is rainy.I think you the others of you were confused that I have chapter 10 or more than,before I published it I wore it before and done so that.HEH 😅.so enjoy reading.bye!"

"Oh no!What should I do?!I'm pretty sure that those two are angry if I'm not there".I panicky . suddenly my phone rings.I answer it.I look at it,it was lovely."man,these girls are so weird,and how did theye get my number".I though

"He--hello?"

"Well,!where are you we all waiting for you!"

"Wait, I want to know,how did you get my number?"

"Um....we...we look at your form so that I memorize your number.wait that doesn't matter here is my address hurry we all waiting"

"Wait,!who is invited in you party?"

"Why you want to know?here I'll send it to you later bye.oh,and hurry pls." They hung up.I look at crystal.

"Hey crystal."I said while running and ask."crystal where is your home?I'll take you there".I ask him.

"Don't worry about me and besides I don't have home,oh you can call me nea after all we are friends".he said,

"Okay,well then you can stay at my house.You are my friend so come with me and thank you for saving me to that creature you fight."I said and I grab his wrist and wait for the bus at the bus station.when we arrived my phone is buzzing I look at the phone and it was a message from lovely.I look at the message and said

"Here is what you ask this is the list will join to the party.

"Silvy,cosmo,chibe,blaze,me,rainy and you.The one who well never attended is saya.Thats all thanks.and hurry".

"Huh.who is this blaze,silvy and cosmo?."I thought.

"Um--,ellen we can use my magic"said crystal.

I look at cystal."(Sigh)crystal are you sure about it? You will hurt yourself.you are not fully healed yet."I said with worried eyes.

"Don't worry."crystal said.then he sat down ."hurry come on I will ride you back home"he said and I nodded.when I was at crystal's back he transform into a pegasus.I was so shock.

"Let's go"crystal said.and I nodded.

***

Few minutes later were are arrived in front of my house."come in,it's cold out here".I said to him.when we got in."nea you want some tea?I will make you and you are a mess you should change your clothe."I said nea look him self.

"Your right.You too and Thanks by the way."he said.I look at my self.

"Your welcome . I'll get a extra clothes"I said ."oh,the bathroom is on the left side of the kitchen.If you want anything I'm up stairs."I said.

"Okay thanks."he said.when I'm at my room I put my bag on the floor then my phone is vibating.

RING!RING!RING!.I answer the phone."I know how is this".

"Hello,who is this?".

"Where the heck are your almost late.wait,lovely don't take the phone ahhh!"a tumble sound I heard."sorry for comotion this is lovely.I apologise for my twin she was too exited for tonight.well we will waiting here".

"Yeah,sorry I have a visitor that I didn't expect so..."

"I understand well you should pay attention to your visitor first and call me when you arrive to our house.okay then bye".she hung up.(sigh)I look up to the ceiling.

"I should dress up before going to the twins."

Cystal's pov

I follow ellen's direction to go the bathroom.When I'm inside the bathroom.well I guess the bath is heavenly.(sight)I wounder how did ellen touch the flower?.I read about that flower if I were right that flower's name was....

*thug!thug!*

"Hey nea your clothes are up stairs I put it in your room left door."ellen said.

"Oh,okay thanks."

"Oh, nea I'm going to sleep in the twin's house.you are alone in this house don't worry my friend lily and lotus will come back at any moment and I prepare a food I put it on the table.oh time to me to go bye."ellen said.

"Thank you."I said.after I shower I go up stairs to get changed and teleport to the forest where I left my bag.Where is that bag.I look everywhere but suddenly a clutching I heard.

"Hurahura kombawa boya"[oh my my good evening boy].a voice came from the back.These voice it seems familiar I look around slowly and saw her.What is she doing here?

"Kimiwa masaka"[you are no way].How did she get here?XERNIOS THE GUARDIAN OF ELEMENTAL FLOWERS.