Chapter 11:Dormmates

SOWY GUYS I HAVEN'T UPDATE BC DUE TO PREPARE FOR SCHOOL...SOWY I HOPE YOU FORGIVE MEH....

Ellen:thats okay author ^^

Me:are yah sure? ;-;

Saya:just get it over already!! I hate waiting💢💢

Me:o-okay.. (mind:she is scary)

💧🌸🌌🌙

ELLEN POV

I woke up early and do my morning rituals..I walk out to my room and saw the other dorm mates.I saw red to black haired girl and pure black haired girl...They were sitting on the sofa..the black haired girl cross arm and closed eyes while sitting and the red haired girl drink a coffee and eating a cookie while watching the t.v

"Hello"I said.

"Hmm.."the black hair said

"Oh hello their,what's your name?"red haired said/ask

"My name is Ellen Lockheart nice to meet you"I said.

"How old are you?what magic do you have?what Kingdom do you from?answer me now"black haired girl ask..oh gwad she talk like saya but not in cold way.

"uhhh.....15 y/o my magic is nature and animal manipulator and..... just got here.."I said while rubbing the back of my head...

"Im summer chi yo,19 y/o magic is fire manipulator nice to meet you ellen ^^ " she said in the happy tone..

"Im raven scarlet age 16 y/o and dark magic"she said serous tone.Few moment shin goes out from his room.

SHIN POV

I look at them.....what the am i the only boy here?!....."uhhh..if you ask who am i and where i live and what is my magic..well my name is shin shirigawa..from osaca,japan from mortal realm and im a weapon summoner"i said....dang author why am i here?!

(A/n:nothing :) )

Seriously,you need to stop watching harem and reverse harem anime!!

(A/n:norway!!!!anime is my life >_<..mep whatever do your pov done now!!)

Ok -_-....anyway,i am handsome in here :3

I take a sit beside Ellen and I observed the other girls here.I watch them intensely

"Shoot it"Raven said.I look at her and Ask"what do you mean?"

Raven throw a death glare at me which caused me to shrug a little."nothing....really...".she just answer 'hm'.I saw summer laugh a little

"You think that you are the only boy here, didn't yah?well there are two boys who live here.They are siblings."summer said while holding a cup of chocolate....'WHERE IS THAT MUG CAME FROM?!'I thought just the someone tap my shoulder and I look at it and saw Ellen she smiled at me.

"Shin-kun would you like some chocolate milk?"I just nooded.'I think I know where are the mugs came from'said mentally."I just made it a while ago while they ask you some a little bit question"she said while handling me a chocolate milk.I just started at the milk.

"Wow!!!!!this is so delicious!!!!"summer said while looking at ellen and then she ask."teach me how to do this please?"she look at ellen and Ellen jus gave her a nod.

THIRD PERSON(No ones pov)

As the for of them enjoying the chocolate milk.Someone knock on their door.

"I'll go get it!"summer said while putting her mug on the center table while rave enjoyed the hot milk.Few second later summer came inside with two unknown boy.The two boy look at the new student them back to Raven.

"Raven,who are this people?"the dark haired boy look at Raven.

ELLEN POV

I look at the two boys.One have jet black messy hair,he have deep dark red eyes and he wore a black jacket with hoodie and black jeans and the other one has same hairstyle but I can't see his face it because he wore a mask and same jacket but dark blue jeans with chains on the side.

"Raven,who are this people?"the messy haird boy ask.

"This is our new Dormmates"Raven answer and point at me using the spoon"her name is Ellen her magic is nature and animal manipulator and the guy over their is shim his magic is a weapon summoner that's all."Raven continue drinking her chocolate.Summer launch her shoulder on both men then she look at us.

"This guy is death Kain"she poke the messy haired guy"and this is death kan"then she point at the masked man."They are siblings the younger one is Kain the eldest is kan."

"Hello I'm Ellen nice to meet you"I bow at them and look at them.

"Will you stop poking me?!"Kain said to Summer.

"But I want to cause is so soft"summer whined and pout at him.Death Kain just 'tch'

"Deaths introduce your self in front of our new Dormmates"Raven said

"Fine"Kain just frowned and kan just nod.

"I'm Death Kain,age 15 magic:glass manipulation"Kain said.

"Death kan,age 16 magic:...…....secret for now"he said and walk away and goes into his room.His door is pure black with red lining.We all look at him.

"Summer,are you done preparing for our dinner?"Raven ask while looking at her.I look at summer and her face start to pale.

"Uhhhh...b-be right back"she ran into the kitchen.I get all the empty mug and goes in to the kitchen.I look at summer who is panicking at the kitchen and looking through the cook book.I put the mug on the sink and goes to her and ask"need a help?"she look at me.

"Can you cook?"she ask like their was hope on her voice.I just nod.
"Help me pls!!"she plead

"Okay!"I said."yay!!!what should we cook for tonight?hmmmm"she look through to the cook book.

"I suggest omelette""omelette?hmmmm....okay!!"we both prepared for the ingredients and start cooking.Its so fun when you cook with someone ^^

SHIN POV

When Ellen entered the kitchen.I look at Kain who is playing with his phone."So Kain,Where did you live by the way"I ask and his stop playing and look at me."that is none of your concern"he gave me death glare and continue playing.I look at Raven."So Raven,by any chance do you know someone named rainy?"Raven look at me

"no"she stands up and goes to her room.I release a heavy sigh.I walk into the kitchen to get a water but I overheard Ellen and summer talking.

"I wonder if his alright?"she said while preparing the table."who?"summer ask while cooking the eggs."my roommate.."she said with a sigh
"Ohhhhh....by the way who is this guy?is he your boyfriend?us it shin?"summer teast her while putting the omelette on the top of the rice.

"It's not shin and no!his not my boyfriend I just meet him"Ellen said while their a tint of shade red on her face.

"Ohhhh...sooo who is he?"summer said.

"His name is..n-nea"Ellen said