Chapter 9:GoodBye Mom

I look at the tablet and see the result but I was so shock to see it.

Magic/Power that you have:

Wind,Nature,Water,Fire,Ice,Dark,Light,Dream manipulator,Transformation,Spellcaster,Crystal,Teleportation,Thunder,Creation,Earth,Star,To see the past,present and future and *********.

I look at the principal."So miss Lockheart,what magic do you have?"She ask.I look back to the tablet.Suddenly the table was glitching and there is another word formed.It say

'Ellen it's me your mom this is my last message for you.You know what is your magic right?.So when someone ask what is your magic.Your answer is you are a spellcaster,nature and animal manipulator.'

After what I just read."So miss Lockheart,what is your magic?"she ask.

"I have spellcaster,nature and animal manipulator and yes,I want to go to that school."I said.

"okay you may go back to your room.Oh!miss Lockheart can you call mr.shirigawa to come here"she said.I node I went outside and saw rainy play cp,lovely was reading,shin was arrange his favorite toy,saya was looking at her tablet and chibi was playing a tablet."why are you all took so long?"I ask.

"tss"saya said."We just got delay that's all,oh how about you shin,why did you took you so long?"Lovely ask.

"well I saw a shop full of cool toy weapons so I buy.Look I got the coolest toy I've ever seen."He show us his new toy it was a sword looks like the of dark link from game named legend of zelda.

"cool,I got a toy knife."Rainy said while holding her cp.

"oh!shin,the prin-"I was cut off by a sudden open off the principal's door.

"Ahem!Pls students quite down and miss Lockheart don't go to your classroom yet I have an important to tell you six.Mr.shirigawa can you come in I have an important to ask you."The principal said."okay ma'am"he said and went inside."You five girls should stay here I have to talk you all later."She said and went inside.The four girls has their own doings like saya,rainy and chibi are playing tablet while me and lovely are reading books.After a while shin got out of her office then the principal called saya,chibi,rainy and lovely so the four went inside.I look at shin.

"hey,so what is she asking?"I ask.

"Why?"He ask.

"Since,when is my question turn into another question?"I ask.

"Right now,tss"he said.

"Pls?"I ask.

"Okay,first was she ask me if I want to go to the magic school?.Second,What is my power?.That's all."he said.

"Wait,what is your answer of her questions?"I ask.

"First,I said yes.Second,My power is toy transformation and weapon summoner.And how about you?"He ask.

"First,I said yes.Second,My power is nature,animal manipulator and spellcaster."I said.

"Cool!"he said.Suddenly,the door was open."Hey,guys come in."chibi said.We just node.We went inside and close the door and sit on the sofa.

"Saya,I will leave Miss.Lockheart and Mr.Shirigawa.Mr.shirigawa and Miss.Lockheart prepare your things tonight couse you both will transfer to the Elemental Academy tomorrow early in the morning.Oh!that means you two are excuse for today until at the end of the class because you will saying good bye to you best friend and family.Oh,And you will meet up with them in the park."The principal said.

"How about our studies here? We cannot just leave here we just transferred last week."shin said while pointing his hands of me."Yeah,we just transferred we cannot just transferred to another school."I said.