Chapter 6:Passed

ELLEN POV

The test was give.

Kring!kring!.."okay class!give me your test paper.you well know your score later on the board.okay class dismissed you may take your lunch and miss comet and miss tsukino.Can I talk to you for a sec."the teacher said and they nodded.

Rainy wisper to me and said"See you later".I nod.I walk to the rooftop and eat my lunch.I'm the only one here.

RAINY POV

Yey.I was given my first pov.ahem!.I'm rainy tsukino lovely's twin.magic:hope.15y/o.Joyful,Playful and Cute.I have white long hair but I changed it to black.I have cat ears. (Not the real cat ears).My mother's name is yumiheart Queen of hope.My auntie is xernios and yuukidream.Yuukidream is my mother's twin sister.okay enough of the chat.

Anyway, here we are on the council room.Saya take out her digital communications to communicate the headmaster.Discussing about the monster here on school."girls there is a monster in the school that you've enter.I want you to investigate about this monster.I believe this monster was sommon."Hm said.

"What kind of monster and who is the sommoner?"saya ask..brrr her voice it gave me a goosebumps and cold too.But her questions was straight to the point.

"sorry I don't know but I know the sommoner."Hm said."how did you know the sommoner and what it's type?"lovely ask.If this kind of things saya and lovely was so serious about it.

"I don't know the type ether but the sommoner  is came from the dark queen I think is one of her minister."Hm said."I thought that you put a protection barrier so that the nightmares and minister will never get in."I said."*sigh*the barrier was weak because of the monster was sommoned here."saya said while using her minicomputers."okay girls your mission for today is to find that monster after that you will go to your main mission.Good luck reapers."Hm said and lost his communication.Saya get here digital communication and put it in the pocket.

"so all we have to do is to find the sommoner and the monster."I said cheerfully then they nodded."mistress what would we do?"I said to saya.when there is a mission we called her mistress.we have a code name me is hope,lovely is dream and saya was mistress.

"Lovely find the monster and send it to me the details.rainy find the sommoner.After we finish these mission we will continue our main mission.Get ready tonight girl couse we are going to hunt."saya said in cold voice.we nod.wow for the first time saya said in long words.

"Girls help me check this paper.pls?"our teachers said."lovely,rainy you both stay here and help the teacher check the paper."saya said and walk out.We just pout."okay girls should we start checking?"the teacher ask.Then we node.

Hey readers confused about our mission.Our main mission is to find the white user.That means we are looking our like us have magic and go his or her to the magic school.Elemental Academy school of magic.That is our real school.ops,time is running out.now stop the chat.Anyway we are finish checking the paper.

*phone ring*

Hello?.-me

I found her but I'm not sure if she is the one that we loooking for.

Huh.Why?

Ugh.stop talking go to the rooftop now.*call ended*..

"Who is that?".lovely ask."saya,She said I found her but she is not so sure if she is the one who we looking for then she said go in the rooftop".I said."okay then let's go.The last one is the one who will cook tonight."she said."whaaaa,lovely what."few minutes.In arrive at the rooftop.Lovely won the race."yay,I won,I won!"she said."whaaaaa"I said."Will you quite you two or you both die in darkness.You both are so noisy"saya said in cold tone with death glare.Me and lovely hug each other and zip our mouth.

(Rainy,There is no zipper on your mouth)

Shut up author.It's just and expression.okay!

(Okay)

Okay back from the reality.So we're here on the rooftop."what is it saya?"I ask."*sigh*.I found there data of all students here.I found two.One is a girl then the other one is boy."saya said while writing on her computers.

"Wait!,how did you get the data and who are they?."lovely ask.

"I hacked there data.The boy name:Shin Shirigawa.Age:15. Personality:Weird,Quite,Unsociable.Transferrd:last week.Body problem:none.The girl name:Ellen Lockheart.Age:15.Personality:Little shy,Friendly,Love's book,animal and plants.Transfer last week.Body problem:left eyes."saya said.I was so shock.I look at lovely her expression same as mine."E-ellen,why?"I ask.😯.

"Because I look her entire data..no,both I looki both of there data."saya said while sitting on the bench.

Ding!dong!ding!dong!

"Welp the class is start.we should going."I said.

ELLEN POV

After I finish my lunch.I get the flower in my pocket.Now the flower turn into a pin.How did--..Never mind.I look around the pin and there is a name on it.sapphire crystal.huh so the owner of this pin is sapphire.I put the pin on my pocket.

(Wow . should you described the flower pin first?)

Oh,sorry.

(That's okay)

Anyway,the flower pin looks like a closed lotus.I walk down the hallway and go to the classroom then sit.I wonder where is rainy and lovely.I put my head on the desk and sleep.

Ding!dong!ding!dong!

I woke up from the sleep.The teacher was get inside the room.

"Hello class,I'm Miss floral topaz.You call me ma'am topaz.I saw your score outside of your test result."ms.topaz said.Then one of my classmate raise there hand's."yes?,mr.shirigawa"ma'am topaz ask."ma'am who is the top one?"he ask.The teacher just smile"For me to know and for you to find out later"😉she said.Okay class let's start the class.Then the teacher start her class.Few minutes later the classroom door was open.

"Miss comet and tsukino.why are you late?"the teacher ask."sorry we are late the principal called us because of the important matter"saya said."oh,okay you can come in and next time you are late you three will go to the detention.okay?"the teacher said.They just nodded."good k.class let's continue our discussion."the teacher said.After a few hours."K,class do your homework.class dismissed."the teacher said then walk out.Then we race go outside to see our score.

I saw the my score and....O_O.I'm in at the top one.Wait,what the!?.lovely,rainy and saya are in,too.

"Yay,Ellen is inside of the top one.^_^..."rainy said."welcome to the dark Phoenix."lovely said."You two are you coming or what".saya said in cold voice.brrr,jacket I need a