Chapter 8:Meet the Reapers

"Hello,my name is Floral Bloom."the girl with a greenhood said.

"Heya,I'm Blazing Flare."the girl with redhood said.She is the one who help me.

"Hello!I'm Hope Night.Nice to meet you."the girl with dark with white stripe hood said.Her attitude look's like rainy.

"I'm Hope's twin.My name is Dream Night.Nice to meet you."the girl with dark with pink stripe hood said.Her attitude look's like lovely.I look at the girl with pure black she jump off to the tree and walking to our direction.

"I'm Dark Night Scarlet."she said in a cold tone.She's like saya soooo cooold.

"I'm Ellen Lockheart."I said."And I'm Shin Shirigawa."Shin said.

"Why are you two doing here in this school at 10 at night?"Floral ask.

"I was going to get my art notebook but shin found me and here we are."I said.

"Shin,Why are you here?"Flare ask.

"I was walking in the street and I saw ellen is entered the school gate so I followed here.Then she was out of my sight then.I was about to open the storage but I heard a footsteps so I hide to the office after that footsteps was gone I saw her and trying to open the our classroom door,since I'm inside to the office I look for the key and here is the key and walk to her and ask if she needs help?after that just like ellen said.done"shin said.I just jaw drop from what I heard.wow.

"Okay,You two should go home now.See you both later."Hope said and disappeared one by one."um...now what?"shin ask."um.going home."I said."Can I take you home?"shin ask."sure."I said and we walk home.When we arrive at home we say bye to each other and I lock the gate and go inside.I close the door and lock.I turn around and saw lily and lotus flying toward to me.

"Are you two hungry?"I ask and they chip."Okay"I said.Then I go to the kitchen and get the bird food with mixed blueberry and strawberry for the two lovely bird.I look at them eating.It's been 10 years I found lily and lotus.

*flashback*

I was 4 y/o at that time me and my mommy went to the park.I went to the colorful flowers until I notice there was two bird they look like twins. "Mommy!mommy!look!"I called my mom.My mother was walking toward to my direction."what is it,sweet check?"mom ask."look!The birds.The blue one is sick the green one has broken wings.What should we do?"I ask."hm..Put them in your bag get into the car and we will go back home to treat them."mom said."okay"I said.I put them in the bag and went into the car.Mommy start the car.After a few ride we get in to my mom's room.

"Mommy,will the birds will okay?"I ask."Yes,cupcake they are all right all they have to do is to rest."mom said."okay...."I said."I know what is your thinking,sweet check,If you want my answer is yes and you should ask your father tonight."mom said. I look at her wide eyes."Are you sure mom?"I ask."yup,honey.Now,ask your father tonight's dinner,okay?"mom siad."okay"I said.

*timeline skip at the dining room*

"Dad,Can we pet a bird?"I ask."Of course,honey."dad said with a smile."yey!yey!"I said."okay sweetie,finish your food so that you can prepare the room's of you pet friends."mom said."okay"I said and finish the food.I went to my room and lock the door.I get my old stuff I saw yarn ball I get the green and blue yarn balls.After a few minutes I hang them in the window.

Knock!knock!

"Who is it?"I ask."It's me and your dad we brought the birds."Mom said."okay!"I said.I unlock the door I saw mom and dad holding an awakening two birds."Well sweetie,what is there name?"dad ask."Well...Ah!the blue one is lotus and the green one is lily"I said and put a chocker on there neck with there names on it."Welcome to the Lockheart family,lotus and lily."I said.They chepping.