~Part 2~

A couple days had pass since I last saw her, we had a tight schedule during those days. When it was lunch time for us me and the other members went to our lunch room area. Then as we came in we all saw our new trainee asleep, but when she woke up she had said " I don't feel well" so then the other 2 members and I stayed with her, and while the other 4 went to go get the manager. The Manger said for her to go home. All of the members helped while I just leaded them to my car, as we got to my car all the members had waved goodbye to her and went back to lunch, while I had to drive Renna home. When we got to the house I had put her down on her bed as I looked at her she had fallen asleep, as I was leaving her room I said " rest until you are better". I had went back to BigHit to work, but at least I had a couple minutes for me to,eat lunch with the other members.

Then next day had come and instead of ridding my car I went to the train station, and that's when I saw Renna waiting for the buss. I ran to her and asked her if she was ok? She answer with a yes and Smiled, I had blushed a bit and said " you have a beautiful smile" and smiled back at her, as saying that her face turned red. she tried to say something, but couldn't cause of the buss was here she held my hand and ran to the buss. In the train we didn't say anything it was all silent. We had made it to BigHit and we said our goodbyes to each and everything I had was just been work for me.