~Part 10~ The Debut

As going to BigHit I saw ME-OUT going somewhere. I had forgot about their Debut until an hour later. Well anyways I had no time to think of ME-OUT, I have to focus on the concert we're going to perform at.

BTS went to America to go to LA to preform at the Late Late Night show, and do the Ellen show and etc. I was just surprised that there was so many ARMY's in America that support us. We performed some of the old tours songs and our comeback songs for this year too, it was lot of fun, but tiring at the same time. After that we did some interviews with other famous people. They were just amazed that we've could speak better English too.

After all that we went the hotel we were staying in, I heard a sudden ring. I looked a,d it was Renna. I quickly pick it up and said...

Jin: so how's the concert huh?
Renna: Omg! It was amazing, and tired . But lots of fun!
Jin: was there a lot of people?
Renna: YEAH! So many LIKE WOW!!
Jin:*gigles* Your so cute when you excited.
Renna: stop it Jin your making me blush.
Well anyways how was yours huh?
Jin: it was AWSOME too! There are so many fans then last year I think.
Renna: Really Wow! Well I have to go to sleep I Have another concert to go to early in the morning so text you later!~
Jin: ok bye love you my chicken!~❤️
Renna: ok bye love you too😘

Renna and I hanged up and I as well went to sleep cause we had to make an English ver of Mic Drop tomorrow.