Part 11

Time has pass to 4 months later Renna and I haven't been seeing or texting or calling each other much. We would call each other once or twice a week or two, but we suddenly just completely stopped doing that. I didn't really wanna text or call cause she might be preforming or busy.

Then a couple day later or to, Renna said come meet me at the coffee shop I wanna spend some time with you. I just answered with an ok and got ready to go.

As I arrived Renna was waiting for me outside the coffee shop she looked cold, and looked sad about something. As walking to a table I had asked her a question of what was wrong? She said nothing and just ignored my question with asking me questions, but most of it was awkward and silent, as if we were bored of each other.

Renna had told me to follow her so we can spend time with each other, but again it was quiet. I would ask her things, but mostly ignores it or just say one word.

As the night has fallen Renna said for me to go home and she'll just walk, I told it was best to come with me,but refused so I said my good byes and left home.

As laying on my bed I texted Renna if she was safe at home, but again never answered. I was starting to worry if she was over me or not, but just kept my mind off that and fell asleep.