The house!!

When it was 8:24 am we arrived at the house. It looked AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!

All of us were so amazed how big the house was

All of us were so amazed how big the house was. We all looked at the manager and thanked him for this AWSOME gift he gave us.

All of us went to go look inside the house to go find our rooms. There was 8 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in the house. The bed rooms were so big that it could fit 3-4 people in one room.

When Reanna and I got a room that we liked, we settled down our stuff. We both decide to split the room in to half. The left is Reanna's side, and the right side is my side and we both share beds together. We both helped each other while setting up our rooms, and 4 hours later everyone one was done with stuff. Then it came to Bedroom tour time.

We all showed our rooms and it was lots of fun to see everyone's room and how it looks like. The manager had called us and told us about the tour we're doing together. Everyone seemed excited for the up coming tour.

After the talk about our tour, all of us went our own ways to go out. But Suga, RM, Reanna, and I stayed home to think about he tour and what it should be about. We thought about a happy theme, but the hardest came to the songs. We had no idea what to do for the songs, but Suga said he will think of something to write.

When everybody got back home we all just rested for the day and sleep. Of course Reanna and I weren't asleep yet so we just talked for a bit and ate some snacks and watch TV. Until the manager came in and said he wanted to talk to us.

Manager: how's the relation been doing??
Reanna: it's going good
Manager: glad to hear that Reanna! I just can't believe how much you guys have grown up.
Reanna: I don't feel like l'm all grown up at all.
Jin: yeah me either.
Manager: you may not see it in yourself, but I do cause I watch you guys become successful and get married.
Manager: I wonder how much kids do you wanna have??
Jin: u-uh we still haven't decided that yet and it's to early to say.
Manager: it's not to early, you guys can decide now
Reanna: I think me and Jin will talk about it in the future, because for now we wanna just stay as this until we thank it's time.
Manager: aww, okay I guess I will wait for now. Well anyways you two should have some rest, cause it's already dark. GoodNight you two sleep well.
Jin: night manager you too.
Reanna: night

Reanna and I coddle next to each other and slowly fall asleep.