~Part 8~

It was almost time for Renna's and ME-OUT's debut it's just in 1 week. Since it was the weekends me and Renna hanged out. Renna and I played games, Renna had beat in 4 rounds and I had won 1-2 rounds.

After a while we decided to go eat somewhere. Renna and I went to a near restaurant  to my home. Renna ordered black been noodle and I had Korean beef.

                                                                                    What Renna ordered

What Renna ordered

Jin ordered

Jin and Renna ate the food and they looked at each other and both said DELICIOUS! Jin and Renna both laughed at each other. When that were done eating it was already getting dark.

When going home you and Renna talked about the food and how it was so good. As Renna was taking a shower you just watched TV while waiting for Renna to get out of the shower.

Renna came out of the shower and dressed up in her Dog onesies, you smiled at her and said " Aw you look cute! "
Renna laughed at Jin and said " Not as cute as you! ". Renna came and sat down and laid on your shoulders and holding your hands.
You guys talked about living with each other and Renna's ME-OUT first concert coming up. Soon you realized that Renna had fallen a sleep on your shoulders so you as well fell asleep too.

A/N: I put part 9 before part 8 sorry. And we are almost close to 100 reads! Thx for reading and keep supporting me and my book. Bye!