Part 4 the conffession

Wednesday was the day Renna will confess to the person she loves. I wonder what she's going to say him, well I just hope he feels the same way about her too. I just wished I could said anything before so she, could be taken by someone else.
It was 3:00 pm and someone had texted me to come outside were the parking lot is. I went to the parking lot and it was Renna. Shy looked worried and shy about something.
Jin: so where's the Person you like at?
Renna: H-He's KimSeok Jin.*Blushing*
Jin: WAIT! there's another KimSeok Jin?!? Is he better looking then me?
Renna: *sighs*  No there's no other Jin, I'm it's y-you.
Jin: *shook*
Renna: I know we've meet each other not to long ago, but a lot of things happened when I joined BigHit because of you
Being so kind to me, and letting me join the group to do something.
Jin: Renna.. I something to say too.. When I first met you I had all ready fallen in love with you, I was to scared to say anything to cause I thought you wouldn't feel the same way about me, and when you asked me you liked someone it kinda made me sad.
Renna: l'm sorry to it was for some else, but I just couldn't that I liked because I was scared just like you. So answer me would you date or not?
Jin: I-I will date you Renna.
Renna and I hugged each other. I still can't  believe that it was me, but I'm happy that Renna choose me. I hope to make you happy with me, said Jin to Renna . Renna looked at me with a happy face and said the first "I love you" to me I answered to her back and said " I love you too my love". since it was time for us to home Renna decided to go stay at my house for 2 days. We drove the car and though the whole drive Renna was holding my hand.