Honeymoon

We woke up at 2: 01 am to go to our honeymoon. We had packed up the thing we were going to wear and use. Our plain starts at 2:57 am so we still can make it since we're not far away from the airport.

As Renna and I were waiting for our plain. I decide to go walk and go get some coffee for Renna and I. When I was walking, some people/ fans seem to notice me.

I just kept walking until I couldn't see them anymore. When I could see the the coffee place, I felt like I was about to fall, but the next thing I remember I blanked out..

??: JIN!! ARE YOU OK???

Jin: huh?? Am I dead??

??: NO! This is not heaven this is my lap

I opened my eyes to see Renna crying.

Renna: Idiot! I thought you were dead * huges you*
Jin: don't cry I'm not dead I just blanked out for a bit.
Renna:  ...

Renna was crying because she was glad her husband wasn't dead, to on the way to there honey moon.

Renna: anyways let's go the plain is about to be here in 3minutes
Jin: ok * wipes off Renna so tears*

When Renna and I got to the plain we mostly sleeped through the whole travel. When we FINALY got there the people there had to wake us up when everyone was already out of the plain.

From looking outside it was beautiful even when we just got started. It was so beautiful you could already see the ocean from here.

When we went to go to our place were it was close to the beach. It was such a great view of the great blue sea. We could sea people at the beach surfing swimming and just relaxing mostly.

Renna: where you wanna go first??
Jin: hmm..... Get food to eat
Reanna: ok let's go look for a place then

Renna and I went to go eat food it was amazing, because in Korea there's not a lot of meat there. When we were finished eating Renna wanted to go touch the water.

When touching the water, the water was warm? It was like the perfect temperature. Renna and I even played around with each other in the water, we were soaked in water so went home and just relaxed for the day.

A/n:
Whoops forgot. Renna and Jin are at Hawaii for there Honeymoon for 2weeks.
Tell me have you been to Hawaii? Comment down below if you have or not. Thanks for reading
And don't forget to leave a like/⭐️.