Part 14 taking another chance?

After all that night about talking about how we would get back with each other. we thought of us restarting over again. It was a little awkward, but we got the hang of it and talk to each other more to catch up once again since its been a couple months.

In the morning Renna and I were talking about somethings we could do today. I thought of going to a theme park Renna said ok, but in a nervous way.

Jin: what's wrong Renna?
Renna: I'm scared to go the roller coasters, but if you wanna do it lets do it.
Jin: No, it's ok if you don't wanna go then we can do something else.
Renna: No, I wanna face my fear. And at least you'll be by my side. *Blushes*
Jin: ok but are you sure your ok?..
Renna: yeah, just as I said as long as your with me!

Renna and Jin got ready to go to the theme park. As walking near the theme park I hold Renna's hand saying it's going to be ok. Renna smiles and leans her head on my arm while we wait to get our tickets.

When it was our turn it seems that the people are fans of us, they wanted to take pictures so we did. When we went in the theme park there so many fans surrounding us that we had to run or hide, we would always tell them nicely to stop, but didn't listen to me and Renna. But FINALLY they left us alone so Renna and l went on some rides.

It was time to go on the roller coasters Renna's hand began to sweat and tighten my hand. It was our turn to get on Renna didn't say a word to until know when the ride was moving.

Renna: JinILoveYouSoMuch!
Jin: WhAT? I DON'T UNDERSTAND
Renna: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JIN AND PLEASE DON'T MAKE DIE TO- *screams out her lung off*
Jin: WWWEEEE!!!!!!!!

I held on to Renna and Renna held to me tight while screaming or crying, but I gotta admit it was quite funny to hear her scream tho.

When the ride was done Renna looked like a mess. Renna's hair was messed up, her tears were every where, but then she giggled saying

Renna: THAT WAS FUN!!
Jin: what??
Renna: what do you mean what?
Jin: you look like a mess and I heard you cry.
Renna: first of all those were tears of joy and second... WAIT DID YOU JUST CALL ME UGULY?!?
Jin: *oh no* n-no I just said you look like a mess..
Renna: well you better be correct.
Jin: can you fix your hair first and yeah..
Renna: UUUUhHHHHGGGG!!! Fine wait for an hour or two
Jin: WAIT WHAt?!?!
Renna: yup! See ya *cheesy smile*
Jin:Wow what happen to her?

30 minutes later me and Renna went on more rides and she seems to have lots of fun. It was 2:45pm so went to go get ice cream. I got chocolate and vanilla swirl and Renna got vanilla. We soon went home after eating our ice cream.

Also Renna had took some pictures of us at the theme park it was lots of fun and funny too.

When we made it to my home we spent most of the time codling each other and teasing each other till me fell asleep and woke up at the middle of the night