~part 9~

As getting to your work. You can hear ME-OUT singing songs for fun. But suddenly you here a girl singing one of your song cover that you made called (I Love You).

Jin went to investigate who was singing the song. Jin peeked to see that it was of course it was Renna. Jin was shocked of how Renna's voice was beautiful and unique it was then his voice.  Jin smiled and left before he was gonna be late.

Lunch Time

It was lunch I had went up to Renna to see if she would like to eat lunch with me. She had happily said yes to join me. We went to a park to have our lunch. While eating Renna said " here listen to this " she put the ear plugs on my ear for me to listen, it was her recording herself singing I Love You.

She smiled cutely and said how is it? I answered with "it beautiful can you send that recoding to me?"
Renna looked at me blushing red as answering " o-ok I-if it's that good." She said cutely blushed. She had sent the video so I listened to it again while I had asked her a question.

Jin: Renna when did you start sing?

Renna: oh when I was 11-12 years old.

Jin: did you take any sing lessons?

Renna: no. I just learned myself. Thanks to my mom for supporting a lot for me to make it this far.

Jin: your mother must love you so much to let you come this far huh?

Renna: yeah.. But speaking of moms what about your mom? You've been quiet about speaking about your life and

family stuff? Oh um sorry I-I mean to force you..

Jin: it's ok Renna I know you didn't mean it like that. Well I'll tell you about my mom then. My mom she was a quiet, calm, and patient person, but when every time she was with her friends she just listen to them bragging about each other sons, and when ever she would bring me up they would always just ignore her. But I'm glad that she was able to support me to for becoming an idol, but the problem is I don't know how to thank her or look at her because I haven't seen my mom for 2 years know.

Renna: ... I don't know what say..

Jin: yeah I know it's sad, but I have to do my best to make my mother proud!

Renna: yeah make her proud!

After Renna and I stopped talking we went to our own separate ways and worked then go home.