chapter 3

I have been running for a quite a while now.  It's a good thing I'm part vampire. Speed is in my genes.
It dawned on me as I have been running. Werewolves may not be extinct. Alpha... She said alpha.

No if they were werewolves.. they would have known I was a vampire. I run back towards my house then stop. I would completely dumb to do that. My kidnapper would look their first.
I see a cave in the distance..hmm...I think I'll go hide in there.
...........

ALPHA FINN POV

Angrily I stride on through the trees. I am beginning to worry. She couldn't have gotten far. Her Hawaiian scent is everywhere. Did she get hurt?
It's getting dark and I see a cave out in the distance. Tired, I make my way over to it. This girl is a real pain in the behind.

As I walk in the Hawaiian scent is overwhelming my senses. She's here. I sigh in relief and grin. "Princess, I know you are in here!"

Dawn POV

I wake up suddenly. I just heard my kidnapper voice. Quietly, I walk towards the back of the cave. Making sure I am consumed by darkness. I look up and see bats above me. Perfect. Now I have a weapon.

"Alpha, I'm over here!!"
I smirk he won't know what bit him.
I see the man walk towards me. My gosh he is gorgeous.. his dirty blonde haired so soft to look at. His eyes are a piercing blue. For a moment we stare at each other and I almost forget my plan...I said almost.

"ATTACK!!!!"
Immediately my little bat demons start to bite my kidnapper, forcing him to run out of the cave.
I bolt past him, winking as I run back towards my vampire Haven. If he is one of those extinct wolves.. he better watch out.. I'm a force to reckon with.
....

Alpha Finn POV

Dangit.. I knew she would pull a stunt but how in the world did she get the bats to do that. Humans are weak and can't do anything.

"This girl is seriously going to get it when I get my hands on her.. she really is beautiful...my gosh snap out of Finn."
I begin to plot a plan to capture her, when I hear her scream.
I run over to my mate as fast as I can. I watch helplessly as my mate is taken by two vampires.
I yell at them.
"Y'ALL ARE DEAD! YOU HEAR ME. DEAD!!!"

I run as fast as I can trying to get to my mate but somehow they disappear. I kick a tree next to me. She's human, they'll kill her.

My wolf begins to laugh. Shes fine.. they won't hurt her.. just enjoy the run.. you needed to get outdoors for awhile.

I smirk as I begin to run after them. 
"This game of chase just got interesting... But don't worry princess. I always win."