chapter 7

I watch as Finn closes the door. When I said those words he just stopped and gave me this look that broke my heart.
His eyes went soft and his lips went into a sad half-smile. I think it really got to him.
For some reason my heart went out to him. I hated that. I wanted him to die for what he did to my brother. I shake my thoughts off and slip into a peaceful slumber.
The next morning I wake up to the sound of yelling outside my window.
There's werewolves and vampires fighting. Dying ..for me. I could feel warm tears begin to fall down my face as I watch this bloody battle before me. I was shackled to the bed and couldn't stop this.
Suddenly my door burst open and an angry werewolf comes into the room.
"THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU DISGUSTING BLOODSUCKER! MY FAMILY IS DYING OUT THERE... I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

I stand up trying to defend myself against this powerful Werewolf. Something in this shackle is weakening me. Is it silver? But I'm a vampire, silver shouldn't affect me..

"Leave me alone!!" I shriek as he claws at my legs. I fall with a painful thud. I see Garret fighting outside my window. "GARRET!!!"

He turns and runs towards me but gets caught in a battle between three werewolves. He looks at me helplessly, trying his best to kill them and come to my aid. I know I am on my own. What do I do... I'm not strong enough to fight him off. I begin to feel very dizzy and faint. I think I'm losing too much blood. Just as I am about to pass out, I see someone come rushing over to help me.
I whisper smiling "Darren?"
Then everything goes dark.