TWO ☆

grumpy baby

"-and then he called me fat! can you believe that?"
a drama was being played on tv because the only one who was home besides taehyung was yoongi.

he was chuckling and giggling like a little school girl at the tv when he heard stomps coming down the stairs.

"hyung— it's too early to be this loud!" taehyung half shouted. yoongi looked at his phone: 11:57am.
"taehyung, it's almost noon, how can you call that too ea-" yoongi was cut off my the front door swinging open and five other boys flooding in.

"well turn that shit off!" taehyung boomed not realizing that they boys came back.

"ooo.. taetae said a bad word!" jeongguk pointed out. "taehyung! i'm gonna wring your neck-" jin called out from the kitchen after setting his portion of groceries on the floor.

taehyung darted for the stairs and ran away from jin, yoongi sliding off the couch while laughing laughing. "yoongi, your supposed to keep him in check. he can't be saying that stuff with the boys around," jin glanced at the littles who were on the floor playing patty cake, "it's not good for them to hear that, what if they start saying it? that's not good."

yoongi was aghast at what jin just said, like it was his fault. "hyung, but he wasn't even in little space. i can't do anything about that." yoongi practically whined. "well at least slap him in the back of the head or something, okay?"

yoongi snorted "okay, jinnie" he said with aegyo.

dinner time~

jin was in the kitchen cooking as namjoon, yoongi, and hoseok sat on the couch, watching some tv and keeping an eye on the boys in front of them.

"hyungie, chimchim won't gimme the crayons!!" hoseok shrieked. yoongi sighed, "jimine, give seokie some crayons or daddy's gonna take you to time out."

jimin quickly handed hoseok the crayons, afraid of actually going to time out. "good boy." yoongi ruffles the boy's hair and kissed his forehead.

"hey has anyone seen tae?" namjoon piped up.

come to think about it, taehyung hadn't come out of his room since what happened this afternoon. "hey, yoongi, could you check on taehyung for me?" jin hollered from the kitchen. yoongi hummed in response and jumped up off the couch.

he walked up the stairs and knocked on his door, opening it when he didn't get any response. "taehyung?" yoongi walked over to the bed where taehyung lay.

sniffles could be heard under the covers. yoongi pulled the blanket off of taehyung to see the boy all red faced and tears soaking his cheeks.

"what's wrong, baby?" yoongi asked, concern in his voice. "a-appa.." the boy hiccuped. yoongi decided to pick the boy up and put him in his lap.

"c'mon sugar, tell appa what's wrong." yoongi rubbed circles at the small of taehyung's back. "don't w-wan jinnie to be mad at taetae.." he whimpered as another tear made its way down his cheek.

"now, why would jinnie he mad with you, sugar?" yoongi wipes taehyung's tears and ran his fingers through the younger's hair.

taehyung just sobbed louder. yoongi started to bounce him and run his back, "shhh baby, it's okay. tell appa." he soothed.

"jinnie g-gonna give m-me spankies c-cause taetae said no-no wo-word.." he cried. yoongi sighed, happy it wasn't a big problem that was hurting him.

"how about we go talk to jinnie, hm?" he hooked a finger under the younger's chin and gently forced him to look up at him.

"n-no appa! p-please! jinnie gonna give me s-spankies!" he sobbed.

yoongi sighed, "it'll be okay, sugar. c'mon, let's go see jinnie." yoongi said, hoisting the younger onto his hip and carrying his down the stairs like a toddler. taehyung hid his face in the crook of his appa's neck the entire time.

"jinnie? i have someone for you~" yoongi sing-songed. jin looked at yoongi holding the small boy in his arms. "now, who do we have here, hm? is that jinnie's taetae?" seokjin smiled, ruffling taehyung's hair.

taehyung just whimpered and cried more. "what's wrong baby?" seokjin's face creased with worry. "he thinks you're going to spank him because of what happened earlier. he's very upset about it," yoongi sighed, "do you think you need to say something to jinnie baby?" yoongi finished.

"j-jinnie! i sowwy! don't be m-mad at me p-please! taetae won't s-say nono words ne-never ever again! p-please don't give me sp-spankies! i'll be a g-good boy, i pwomise!" he cried out, reaching for seokjin, almost falling from yoongi's hold.

"oh baby," jin spoked, his voice sweet like candy, as he hooked his hands under the boy's arms and took him from the younger male. "jinnie's not mad at you and i'm not going to give you spankies baby. no, you shouldn't say potty words but you were just tired and big. relax, prince." jin raked his fingers through the smallers hair.

taehyung just whines and sniffled. "i-i sowwy jinnie.." he croaked. "it's okay, baby. promise jinnie that you will never say nono words again, hm?" seokjin held his pinky out to the boy, in hopes of a pinky promise.

taehyung quickly wrapped his pinky around the elder's. "i-i pwomise, jinnie!" the boy cried and hid his face in the elder's neck. "alright, baby." seokjin smiled. "now, stop all that crying. jinnie's little boy is too pretty to cry." seokjin kissed taehyung's cheek and wiped his tears.

"m'sorry jinnie.." taehyung said, latching on to his jinnie like a koala.

"shh baby. let's feed that tummy of yours, hm?" seokjin smiled. "boys dinner's ready!" seokjin set the table with the help of his little koala.

"i wuv you, jinnie.." taehyung kitten yawned.

"i love you more, poobear~" seokjin booped the younger's nose. "now, let's eat, hm?" he grinned.

"jimin! don't throw rice!" yoongi's voice was heard and taehyung giggled.

"what am i going to do with you little boys, hm?" seokjin giggled and kissed taehyung's cheek sweetly.

this is the longest chapter i've written in a while bbys!

also, i wrote this without my glasses so forgive me if i made any errors, eek!

hope you liked the second chapter edit~

— baby tae 💕