FOURTEEN

"What do you think you two were doing?"

"......"

~

Taehyung's and Milo's hearts' drop to the bottom of their feet when they hear an angry voice, one Taehyung doesn't recognize, but Milo knows very well.

"D-daddy I-I-" Milo stammered before getting cut off by an angry Jackson. "What the hell were you doing with Taehyung little one? Do you realize how bad that is, how naughty that is?"

"I-I- i sowwy d-dada.. pease no punish.." Milo managed to spew out even in paralyzing fear. "No. You come home with Eomma and I right now. Get your clothes on and your stuff, now." He wasn't even nice about it.

"I- I sowwy taetae i gots to go.. I love you though.." Milo kissed Taehyung's cheek lightly and got off of the bed to get dressed. Taehyung grabbed Milo's wrist before he got up and turned his face to his.

Tears were in his eyes, running down his smooth soft cheeks, eyes puffy and red. "I-I sowwy miwo, i didn't mean to get you in twouble.. pwomise you will talk to me after you leave?" "Yessy, I sowwy too. I wuv you" "i wub you too."

Milo quickly got up and put his clothes on and went down stairs to see Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, Jackson and, Bambam. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok And, Jackson were especially enraged.

"Jackson please don't be too upset, they didn't know what they were doing.." "Yah, they knew exactly." "Jeez, I'm sorry.".

Jackson took Milo by the hand and took him to Bambam and told Bambam to take him out to the car and take his stuff and stay there with him.

After they left Jackson said sorry to all of the angry care givers and promised to make it up to them for Milo's bad behavior while they were away.

All was forgiven and Jackson was out the door and on his way to the car. It's was only the boys now.

~

"Taehyung-ah." Taehyung heard an angry voice say from down stairs, it was Jin. 'Uh oh..' Taehyung thought. He tried to dress himself back up in his onesie but he ended up getting in backwards. Either way he walked down the stairs, with his head down and stood in front of the angry caregivers.

"Taehyung-ah, look at me." Hoseok said, kneeling down to Tae's level. Taehyung kept his gaze down on his feet, frozen there. "Kim Taehyung. Look at me right now."

Hoseok curved his index finger and used his thumb as support to make him look up at him.

(A/n: i feel like if you're in little space than that happens with another little, it can't really consensual/ knowing what your doing, so yea)

"You know that was bad, yes?" Namjoon said from behind Hoseok. "I-I-I so-sowwy" tears started to well in Taehyung's eyes and trickle down his soft baby cheeks. "Sorry isn't going to cut it mister." Jin said. "no punish pease.."

"Grounded for a week. Even after that, no candy or play time for two days." Hoseok said, that's what all of the doms settled on.

"Now let's go get you a shower and some big boy clothes huh?" Jin said and took Taehyung's hand. He tried to get his grip off of him palm but he ended up giving in and stopped fighting over it.

After Jin and Taehyung disappeared up stairs Hoseok and Namjoon started to converse about the situation.

"I can't believe this. I bet he even knew what he was doing!" Namjoon said enraged. It kind of startled Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi, who were enjoying little space.

"Dada w-why taetae gets punish?" Jimin asked curiously. "Buggy, Taehyung did something that you aren't supposed to do when you're little, you have to be big to do it." Hoseok said as be poked the younger's cheek with his index finger.

"Ohh, after taetae get baf can he play? Peaseeee?" Jungkook begged. "No baby, he's under punishment right now." Namjoon said and ruffled Jungkook's hair. Jungkook on the other hand wanted Taehyung to come back downstairs and play trucks with him.

Jungkook stamped his foot and tossed Jimin's gummy bears at Namjoon. "Hey! Dem mines! Now dey are dirty on the floor!" Jimin said with a hint of anger in his voice, Jungkook pushed him in frustration.

"Yah. Jungkook-ah. We do not push. Nor throw gummies and tantrums." Namjoon said in his deep daddy voice. "No! Taetae pway now!" Jungkook said with a few stamps of his feet following after. "Go get the glitter bottle and sit in time out until ever spec of glitter is in the bottom again, you understand me mister?" Hoseok said.

"No." Jungkook said with crosses arms. "Jungkook-ah. Do as I say or I'll make you go there." Hoseok said firmly. "No." That's when Hoseok grabbed Jungkook's wrist and dragged him to the blue chair facing the corner and set him down in the chair. "Sit here until the glitter is at the bottom and then tell dada why you got set to time out."

"N-no!" Jungkook started to wail and sob hysterically, just being over dramatic to get out of time out early. "Jungkook-ah if you don't stop right this instant you will get spankies." Namjoon boomed.

Jungkook started to quietly cry to himself and started at the bottle and watch the little specs of shiny tensile float down one at a time, so slowly.

Around 10 minutes passed by and the last spec reached the bottom. "Dada! Glitter all gone!" Jungkook screeched. "Yah inside voices bugga, come here" Hoseok said as Jungkook ran as fast as he could to him, wanting to be anywhere but close to that glitter bottle and dreaded chair.

"Now tell me why you got put in time out bug?" "I was being bad boy and throw tantrum.. I sowwy Dada, kookie good boy" Jungkook said hiding his face in Hoseok's neck. "It's okay sweet, I'm so proud of you for taking time out so well, so dada got you some gummies." "Ohohoh thank you so so so much Dada!!" Jungkook said and grabbed the gummies out of hoseoks hand.

"Can I go play now dada?" "Yes kookie monster" with that Jungkook ran off playing with Yoongi and Jimin with trucks while watch Thomas the train and drinking milk from their sippy cups.

Okay so, I can't decide for the ship for the new book, I really like taegi, taejoon and pretty much all of the ships you guys commented, so could you guys put the one that you really want and if I find two that have a lot of votes you guys can choose between those? Sound good?

Thanks for the support <33

wub you! 💕

- taehyung ✨🍼